Chapter 3-She Was a Hurricane

hey guys i hoped you enjoyed this chapter! 

i know its short as hell but i wrote it in quite a hurry! 

im sorry if i get anything wrong with panic attacks or schitzophrenia 

im doing alot of research so tell me 

nicely  if i mess any thing up! 

k guys enjoy!

Vote/comment?

~Hannah 

I walked up to the Barakat house nervously with my hands anxiously patting on my thighs. I raised my hand up and knocked on the door and bounced from foot to foot as I waited. A few seconds past. My heart started racing, what if she changed her mind and didn't want to be with me? What if her dad already found out and she couldn't even see me? What if she got hurt and she couldn't get to the door? All my thoughts stopped as Misty opened the door and beamed up at me with her stormy blue eyes and hugged me tightly with her arms around my neck.

“TJ!” She giggled as I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and lifted her and spun her around. She squealed loudly and squirmed around in my arms. “PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW THOMAS JACOB GASKARTH PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!” I laughed and shook my head and kept spinning her in a circle.

        “What’s the magic words???” I teased as I looked up at her.

         “No kisses for you if you don't put me down,” and with that I set her down quickly and chuckled sheepishly and blushed, rubbing the back of my neck. Misty just smiled triumphantly and leaned up and pecked my lips once. “See? I like knowing that I can make you listen.” She winked then took my hand gently in hers and lead me inside the big house. We walked straight to the kitchen and she jumped and sat on the counter and started eating salt and vinegar chips. ”So what's up?” she asked as I leaned against the counter beside her.

       “Nothing I was just bored and missing you.” I shrugged and she smiled, leaning over and    kissed my cheek gently. I smiled proudly but that slowly turned into a sheepish grin as her lips lingered along my cheek as light blush darkened my cheeks. I turned so I was standing between her legs in front of the counter and kissed her lips gently as her hands ran down my chest. I shuddered at the touch of her skin brushing against the hem of my shirt.

        “Lets go upstairs?” She whispered in my ear softly and with that I scooped her up bridal style in my arms and carried her upstairs.

~~~~~

          Best day of my life? Possibly. I can remember most of it, honestly. Just lots of lust and hot sweat as we claimed each other under the thin sheets in her room. I laid in my bed thinking about it and wished I could relive it again and again. God, I loved that girl. I slowly rose and looked in the mirror then something hit me. My heart race gained and I could feel it in my chest. I inhaled sharply and stumbled back and sat on my bed. Was I having a heart attack? Dying? I looked down then a ringing started in my head. I quickly snatched my hands over my ears and felt if I was losing all control I had. I let out a loud yell as the ringing got louder and turned to screeching in my head. I fell over onto the ground and just curled up there. All I could do was lay there, helpless, and cry at the pain in my head and the fear of what was happening to me. I breathed quickly and shook as I laid there, hoping that Misty would find me sooner or later.

A/N: ahh

what do you think will happen to tj?  next chapter tomorrow! hope you guys enjoyed it!