Chapter 4- The Comfort and Silence Turns To Panic Once Again

hey guys heres another chapter from the wonderful kiera!

she was awesome and got her chapter to me tonight instead of tomorrow

WOOOO

ok i hope you guys enjoy it and have an awesome night!

vote/comment?

~Hannah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was seriously starting to worry. He wouldn't answer his phone or reply to my texts. It'd been a good six hours since the last time I heard from him. Now some may call me an obsessive girlfriend but when he didn't respond right away something had to be wrong. I seriously was in a state of panic myself. As I paced my room, I thought of ways to calm myself down. 'Maybe he just isn't feeling well and is sleeping, or maybe he isn't home and his phone is dead.' I thought to myself. I sighed softly as I fell back onto my bed. This bed was the where I knew the boy I was now dating is the man I want to say 'I do' too. I sighed contently, remembering our night together. As I smiled, closing my eyes the vibration of my phone made me jump up, running to my dresser and unplugging the white iPhone.

"Hello?!" I answered, not even seeing who was calling. I just silently prayed it was Tj.

"Misty? It's Ari." My smile broke. Ari was Tj's sister who was a year younger than me. Normally she hated me. Something had to be wrong for her to call me.

"Ari?! What's going on?! Is Tj alright?!" I asked, the panic in my voice obvious.

"Just get over here soon he needs you." She told me before hanging up. 'Oh no, not another attack.' I thought, slipping on a worn out pair of all back Vans and running downstairs.

"Misty!" Dad's voice rang, "where are you going in such a hurry?"

"To the Gaskarth's house dad. I've got to hurry..." I mumble the last part. I swear dad picks the worst times to talk to me.

"But Misty! You're ALWAYS there!" Dad complained. I sighed to myself, boy this man...

"Dad seriously I need to go. Rue has some stuff for me." I lie, hoping it's convincing. Dad runs a hand through his dyed dark brown, almost black, hair frowning.

"I wanted to spend time with my baby though!" He whined. 'How does mom put up with you? Seriously!' I think, silently laughing at my thoughts.

"Can't dad, sorry. Gotta jet!" I say and with that I run as fast as I can outside. I grab the first thing I see, which is unfortunately my old rusted blue and pink bike. I glance around. 'Damnit,' I think, 'my boards' upstairs.' I sigh, hopping into the bike and riding it the seven blocks east to the house of the boy I love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now when Tj has his panic attacks, he tends to...hurt himself. Normally, it'll be with a knife or a razor. He'll just cut. I don't know how many times I've had to stop him before the blade would get to his skin. I seem to be the only one who can calm him down as his attacks rise to their high point. I guess this can be seen as good and bad in some eyes.

As I get to the house, I can see the door is open and nobody's home. 'Nice Ari, way to leave your brother to suffer.' I think, getting off the bike and running inside as fast as my legs can go.

"TJ?!" I yell, looking around the first floor of the house. I stay silent for just a moment, hearing the panicked screams from the room above, Tj's room. I sprint up the stairs, going to the door down the hall. "TJ!" I scream again. I go to turn the door handle but of course, it's locked. I ran into the door with my shoulder. "TJ! If you can hear me please open the door!" I begged from my side, praying that he was still alive. Nothing. I start to panic even more than I already am, remembering that I have a way into his room. I back away from the door and pull a bobby pin from my dyed auburn hair, slowly and carefully, picking the lock. As soon as I hear the click sound I open the door and lying there, curled up with a blade in his hand is my Tj. I swallowed back tears, slowly walking towards him.

"Tj?" I whispered, bending down at his side. Gently I place a hand on his shoulder. This causes him to bolt up. I give him a soft, reassuring smile to comfort him. He gives me a look, but not the look of a crazy person; it's the look of a lost puppy who's scared out of his mind.

"Misty?" He manages to say in just the softest whisper. I nod, stroking his cheek gently, shushing him. He starts to shake a little, holding up his left arm, covered in blood and cuts. I wince at the sight, slowly standing and helping him up. I take his hand in mine careful of his cuts, and bring him to the bathroom to wash his arm. He stands there the whole time I wash him up. He stood silently the whole time I dried his arm off and he didn't speak a word as I bandaged his cuts.

"There." I whisper, kissing each Band-Aid. "No more cuts in sight." I say to myself. Tj just gives me a look that he doesn't know what to do next and frankly, neither do I. The next few words he spoke took me by surprise.

"Please, don't let me go."