Chapter 18-Once A Whore You're Nothing More

hi there guys! i know, fast update from me.

i hope you enjoy this chapter,

and if you need anything to read besides this, I recently started up a new story called Not In Stone that I'd love for you to check out!

it'd mean a lot c:

also we need more readers! spread the word guys!

but for now, enter back into the world of Misty & Tj

enjoy!

vote - comment - promote

~ jagkiera

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The butterflies in my stomach were doing summersaults as I walked up to the back doors of the venue. He was just behind those doors, here, with me. I took a deep breath before turning the corner, sliding the VIP pass Tj had given me out of my pocket. The security guard noticed me, shooting me a curious look. With one quick flash of my pass he let me backstage, no questions asked. I smoothed out the few creases in my white skinny jeans, walking towards the door that said 'Gaskarth.'

"Oh Tj! Stop it right now!" Calli's annoyingly high voice squeaked from the opposite side of the cracked open door. God I hated her guts.

"Calli, move, I've gotta go meet Misty! She'll be here any minute!" Tj told her, obviously annoyed with the fact she wouldn't stop doing whatever she was doing. I heard her sigh before the door opened all of the way. Out stepped Callie. Her wavy blonde hair looked like it had been freshly bleached, her make up was heavy and her pig nose was sticking out.

"Look what the cat dragged in. Nice to see you Matilda, really." She said, sarcasm oozing out of her tone. I rolled my eyes, shoving past her as I entered Tj's room. His back was turned and I could hear faint mumbling coming from his lips.

"Knock knock." I whispered, poking him on the arm. He reeled around almost instantly, pulling me into his arms for a hug.

"There's my girl." He told me in a soft voice, leaning down and pecking my lips once. I stood up on my tip toes pecking his lips back. Our battle kept going back and forth, between his chuckles and my giggles it was the best reunion I could've asked for. "I missed you, so much. You just don't even know." He mumbled against the skin on my neck as he placed soft butterfly kisses all over. Goosebumps covered my skin as he did so.

"I missed you more. You should know that." I teased, moving so I was kissing his jaw. I knew it was his one weak spot, which made me smirk. He let out a little groan.

"Babe, stop right now. If we don't, I'm pretty sure I'll be too busy to play tonight." He winked, causing my face to go a bright shade of pink.

"Gag me with a spoon." I heard Calli's annoying voice mumble. Tj and I both turned to see her leaned against the door frame with her arms crossed over her chest, "Tj, you're on in five." She spat, shooting me a glare.

"Come on babe." Tj kissed my head one last time, taking my hand as he led me to the side of the stage.

"Good luck babe." I smiled, waving a bit as he headed out towards the stage. Calli walked up next to me, smirking a bit.

"So how much do I have to pay you to break up with that hunk of man and let me have him?" Her voice asked after a few minutes of silence. I turned, staring at her with disbelief.

"Pardon?" I asked, just wanting to make sure I heard her right.

"You heard me ketchup hair, I want him. If I pay you good, will you dump him?" I stared at her, astonished by her words.