13

((Fanart by -Riparian ))

"Deepthi, I heard this great Indian pickup line today. I didn't get it, but maybe you will?"

"Try me."

"Okay...Wanna be my chammak challo?"

"...You have no idea what you just asked and I love it. That was beautiful, Leon. You made my day."

"Wait, what does it mean?"

"Chammak challo means a woman who's flashy in appearance, so sexy, scandalous, etc."

"Oh shit girl. If I was an Indian dude, I'd use that line like, all the time."

"The Indian food pickup lines are cute too."

"That's a thing?"

"You've never seen those? They're adorable! Like, be the chutney to my samosa."

"I like samosas."

"Don't we all, Leon? Jalebi and gulab jamun are my shit though."

"Never had that."

"What the hell? I'm so getting some for you and Lilly. Speaking of her, how is she?"

"Well...Really quiet. She just watches a lot of tv and colors, and I've been making all of her favorite foods. It could take her weeks to even be half the kid she was before that."

"I'm so sorry, Leon."

"Don't be. Not your fault."

"It wasn't yours either, you couldn't have known."

"I should have."

"If you need me to get you anything, let me know. I'll get it for you."

"Thanks, Deepthi. I'm gonna go, I have a call on the old Wattpad Tech Support Line."

"I'm sure they're glad to have you back."

"You know it."

~~~~~~

check out this dope song

and for all my indians: