24

"Leon, I'm so sorry I'm late to your house. Church went a little late. I hope Lilly's feeling better."

"She is, yeah. She's been throwing up the past few days and I didn't want to risk bringing her, I'm sorry I couldn't make it to church."

"No, no don't worry. Her health is important. Hopefully she feels a bit better when she sees what I got her for Christmas."

"Lilly, you really didn't have to get her anything."

"No, but that girl deserves every present in the world for what she's gone through."

"...You're right, but still."

"But still, my ass. I'm pulling up to your apartment now."

"I'm eagerly awaiting your arrival, my lady."

"I'm getting out of my car with presents for you both."

"I'm by the door."

"I'm walking down the hallway."

"I can hear your voice."

"Hi, Leon."

"Hi, Deepthi. Look up."

"What do you- Oh. Mistletoe..."

"May I?"

"You've done it once, what's one more time?"

"Do you want to get off of the phone?"

"Are you going to hang up on me?"

"And if I did?"

"No presents for you. And I got Trojan condoms."

"My favorite kind. I bet you can't wait to see what I got you."

"Wait a second, I wanted Fury Evans under the mistletoe!"

"Oh shit, uh, here's a picture of him!"

"...Did you seriously have a picture of him in your pocket?"

"I swear I put it in there two minutes ago."

"...All that effort deserves a reward."

"Oh?"

"Mhm."

"...Daddy, are you kissing Deepthi?"

guess who's back, and who actually passed her exams? that's right, it's me!
also, it's christmas break! so, if anyone wants to get to know me, because i know i want to get to know all of you, i will be replying to all comments on this chapter! so drop a comment! drop a message on my message board! shoot me a dm! i am all about getting to know you lovely people. you can talk to me about anything, you can comment and be like "lish i peed two minutes ago" and that can start a whole conversation.

also, get to know each other! reply to some super funny comments! let's all make an effort to spread some positivity and get to know some people!
xoxo,
amk