tis the season (giveaway is closed)

So, in case you didn't know, a lovely fan has created an account for Deepthi, and it's ItIsDeepthi , so do go follow it :)

But also, wouldn't you love to run LeoDaSexy 's account? And comment whatever you wanted as him? Reply to his pm's?

Well, I'm giving it away to whoever wants it, and you will be free to do what you want with it.

Don't you want his account? I know I would.

How do you enter this giveaway to get it?

1. Be following me.

2. Tag your Wattpad (or irl) best friend in the comments.

3. Write them a sentence (or more) about how much you love them, so they have something nice to see in their notifications!

It's that easy.

The winner of this giveaway will get Leon's account, a follow from me, a dedication, etc.

If a lot of people enter, then I might do runner up prizes, but we will see.

This giveaway closes December 1st, so that gives everyone a lot of time, and if any new readers pop in, they can enter too.

Oh, and only one entry per person.

Don't let this stop you though, if you want to create a character account, go for it.

And fanart, I love fanart.

Anyways, that's it! If you want Leon's account, a follow, dedication, etc, then the rules are up there, may the best reader be randomly selected by me ❤️

Update: I still will have Leon's account, you get to share it with me. This is to ensure I don't just give it away and you become inactive, if that happens then we will need to talk.