16

"Hey Shawn...Where are you?"

"I'm on my way home now, baby, what's up?"

"I have dinner ready when you are. And I have a special surprise with dinner!"

"Oh really? What is it?"

"You know my friend, Priya? Who just came back from India? She brought back pappadam, and I'm putting it in the oil now!"

"You remembered that I love pappadam! I'll be there soon."

"How could I forget? See you soon!"

~~~

"Deepthi, please answer..."

"Hi, this is Deepthi! Sorry that I missed your call, but I promise I'll call you back as soon as possible!"

"Please call me back, it's really important...It's about Lilly and her mother...I just need someone to talk to right now."

~~~

"And people call me a whore. You're desperate, Leon. Having daddy issues?"

"Fuck off, Shawn. Why the hell are you calling me?"

"Stop talking to my girlfriend."

"Your girlfriend also used to be my friend, and still took care of my daughter in pre-school. I just want to talk to her."

"Does she want to talk to you?"

"Even if she doesn't...I just have to tell her something really important."

"Too bad, don't care.

"Did I ask?"

"I guess you didn't, LeoDaSexy."

"...What?"

"Did I stutter, Mr. Wattpad-Tech-Support Guy?"

"How..."

"Deepthi keeps a thorough diary."

"Why the fuck would you go through her diary?"

"Just stop talking to her."

"Good luck with that."

"Thanks, actually, but I doubt I need it. I have eyes and ears everywhere.

"That's the weirdest kink ever, but I'm not into kink shaming. Eyes and ears all over.""

~~~

it's 1:15 am, i need sleep. goodnight/good morning! feel free to message up my boards