Surprise, Surprise

After breakfast, I made Logan get dressed and go looking for a house. Logan complained but one look from me had him running to his room. He was out of the house within ten minutes.

I plopped down on the couch after washing all the dishes. Kong parked at Mae, running in circles. Mae looked confused before she let out a groan, realizing what he wanted. Mae got up and grabbed his leash, clipping it to his collar. "See ya later!" I shouted after her. I saw her flip me the bird, making me playfully gasp.

Ben and Jason giggled at us, making me laugh in return. Chloe let out a whimper and I stood up, making my way to the play pen. I picked her up and bounced her in my arms, trying to get her to calm down. But that just made her cry even harder. I sighed, trying everything I knew to calm her down. Lastly, I checked her diaper and was met with a horrible stink.

My nose scrunched up and I held Chloe arms length away. I quickly walked into my bedroom.

~~~~~

Thirty minutes later, I had all the boys settled down on the couch watching 'Teen Titans Go' while Chloe laid on a mat on her stomach, playing with toys.

My phone dinged as I grabbed a pop from the fridge. I pulled my phone out my pocket, closing the fridge door.

Daniel: Hey, is it alright if the boys and I come over? And can we bring over some things of our own?

Me: Yah, I don't mind. Logan is out looking for houses and Mae is out walking Kong but should be back soon. I hope you don't mind the kids though.

I heard the front door open and Mae walked in, carrying Kong in her arms. I raised an eyebrow, a smirk on my face. Mae glared at me before setting Kong down and unhooking him from his leash. Kong ran around the house and into Mavericks room. I heard some squawks and then some barks, followed by more squawks and barks. Then Kong came barreling out of the room, heading straight for Chloe. I immeaditly stood up, not knowing what was going to happen. I know that Kong would never hurt her but I don't know how Chloe will react with Kong so close.

Kong was face to face with Chloe, staring her straight in the eyes. Then suddenly he licked her face. Chloe let out a squeal before falling into a fit of giggles. I let out a laugh, shaking my head at the pair.

I quickly snapped a picture and posted it on Instagram and Snapchat. I've always had lots of followers because of my brothers. I tagged Logan in it, the caption 'Kong and Chloe, the world's new troublemakers'. I could definitely see that happening.

Mae sat beside me, giggling. "Oh yah, the boys might -" I was cut off by my phone dinging.

Daniel: Alrighty then, we're on our way. See ya then.

I smiled.

Me: See ya then.

"They are coming over now." I told her, leaning against the couch. Mae's eyes lit up when she heard that Jack was coming and she let out a squeal. Chloe and Kong looked at Mae like she had grown two heads.

I burst out into a fit of laughter, falling onto the floor. I was rolling around on the floor, clutching my stomach. I was crying because I was laughing so much.

Mae rolled her eyes and smacked my arm. I swear I saw a slight blush on her cheeks. Five minutes later, I finally calmed down and was able to sit on the couch beside Mae without her hitting me again.

A loud banging came from the front door. Mae was literally jumping up and down in her seat. I shook my head at her and got up, going to the door. I swung it open, seeing the Why Don't We boya standing with smiles. I returned the smile.

"Hey boys." I greeted them, scooting over so that they could walk in. Daniel had a blanket in his hand but it seemed to be covering something. I narrowed my eyes at it but didn't say anything. Corbyn carried a big two litter bottle in his hand while Jonah had a box of chocolates. Zach was left empty handed, along with Jack.

Mae nearly fainted when she saw Jack but somehow managed to stay awake. The boys made themselves comfortable and Jonah made faces at Chloe, who would giggle in response.

"Hey Emma, come in here!" Zach yelled while I was in the kitchen. I rolled my eyes. I was literally ten feet away.

"Hold on!" I replied, only quieter. I finished grabbing some snacks for the kids and then made my way back into the living room. Ben and Jason snatched their snacks out of my hands and began eating them quickly. I shaked my head at them. I sat down in front of Chloe, placing the baby snacks that taste like yogurt onto the mat.

"So, what's up?" I asked the boys, looking up. They all still had grins on their faces. It was kinda creepy.

"Close your eyes." Jack said, looking at me with a big smile. I raised an eyebrow but closes my eyes anyway. I heard movement in background and was half tempted to open my eyes. But I didn't. "Hold your arms out." Daniel told me softly. I did as told, putting my arms out.

Next thing I know, something small, soft, and fury is being placed in my arms. "Open!" Corbyn beamed. I could practically hear the excitement in his voice. I slowly opened my eyes and looked down in my arms. A loud, surprised squeal left my mouth.

"Surprise!" The boys and Mae shouted.

In my arms, was an adorable mini Australian Shepherd. It had one blue eye and one brown eye. Overall, the puppy was flippin' adorable.

"Oh my god! Are you guys joking?!" I asked, looking away from the puppy and at the boys

"Oh my god! Are you guys joking?!" I asked, looking away from the puppy and at the boys. They were all grinning from ear to ear.

"Nope. She's all yours." Jonah replied, glancing up from Chloe to reply. I nearly jumped with joy. I smiled big, looking back down at my puppy. I stoked her fur, thinking hard. She needs a name, a good name.

"Bella." I said finally after about ten minutes of silence. I swear everyone nearly jumped out their skin, making me giggle. Bella put her paws on my chest and licked my face.

~~~~~

We just got back an hour ago getting stuff for Bella and we've spent an hour playing video games. Mae and Jack are playing each other right now and they're tied. Then suddenly Jack shot Mae and he won.

"Ahhh! You're dead meat!" Mae shouted. Jack's eyes widen and he was off the couch within a second. Mae chased after him.

"Run Jack!" I shouted after them, laughing. I looked over to see Kong and Bella playing with Chloe. I smiled, pulling my phone out and taking a picture.

The front door opened and Logan's eyes widen. He somehow managed to grab Mae by the waist to keep her from beating up Jack.

After a few minutes, Mae had calmed down and wasn't set on beating Jack up. She'd never hurt him too badly though. Logan raised an eyebrow at Bella.

"The boys got her for me. Logan, meet Bella." Bella perked up at the sound of her name and ran around Logan's legs. Logan smiled and nodding before clamping his hands together.

"Everyone, I've got news." Logan paused, looking at everyone. "I found a house!"

Ok everyone. First of all, I am so so so so so so sorry that this update is so late, like around two weeks maybe. School has been a pain in the butt and then other things. But I promise that even though the updates are late, I'm not giving up on this story! Thanks for reading!

-SweetPunky