Epilogue

I rushed to Daniel, taking his hand as I pulled him away from the group. "What the -" Daniel started but I cut him off, putting my finger against his lips.

"Cam is nothing but a friend of mine, nothing more and nothing less. Sure, we flirted here and there, but that was then and this is now."
Daniel's face softened and he hung his head. "I'm sorry." I smiled, kissing Daniel softly.

"Theres nothing to be sorry about. I should have explained more about my friendship with Cam." Daniel smiled, his blue eyes sparkling.

The two of us stood there for awhile, standing in each others arms, not saying a word. No one dared to bother us, not even the mouthy guy from earlier. I had the life I always wanted. I had the guy of my dreams and more, the most amazing group of friends and a great family, Ben, Chloe, and Jason, and my puppy Bella.

"I love you, Emma Paul."

"And I love you, Daniel Seavey."

~~~~~

Third Persons POV

Emma and Daniel rejoined with the group, laughing and having a good time as they resumed watching the races. But little did any of them know, a man with a long scar running across his face was watching them closely nearby. More specifically, Emma.

The man let out a dark chuckle, running a hand through his thick hair. "Boss will be pleased to have you soon. Very soon, as promised."

A figure beside the man chuckled. "You know brother, father would be very pleased with you, knowing that you are taking back the girl." A woman exclaimed, smirking at the man beside her. The man chuckled once more, the chuckle sounding like a dry cackle.

"The girl is his, Penelope, not fathers."

The woman rolled her eyes, leaning against the expensive red sports car. "I know, I know, that's all you've been saying since we've arrived. We've got two months to do this or else we're toast."

The man rolled his eyes. "No need to remind me, dear sister. Now let's go before she sees us." The duo got into the expensive looking car, starting it up and zooming off. Not before glancing one more time at the brunette.

Little did they know, two vicious mammals were there the entire time.

~~~~~

Emma's POV

I laughed as Cam pouted, fishing some money out of his pocket. He reluctantly handed over the twenty bucks, his ego damaged.

I shrugged innocently. "Maybe next time you won't judge based on the sound of the engine." I told him, shoving the money in my own pocket. Cam rolled his eyes.

"You tell me that every time and guess what, I never listen." Cam replied, sticking his tongue out at me. Now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"You'll never learn, dude."

Cam and I had a bet on a race. He betted on the Ferrari that was all for looks and I betted on the older challenger. And you already know the result of the race. Cam always goes for the looks, never once thinking of the engine inside the car. Maybe he'll learn one day. Wait - I'm thinking crazy. That day will happen the day a pig can fly.

Daniel ran up to me, out of breath. "Babe, come see this." I didn't get a chance to say anything as Daniel grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him to God knows where.

He led me to the lanes, where the cars race. Except, there were no cars racing. No one cheering loudly or talking. It was dead silent. And that scared me. "Daniel, what is -" The words were stuck in my throat as I followed everyone's point of view.
At the end of the lanes, two figures were seen. Two small to be a human, and it didn't quite resemble a dog.

I took a step forward, my eyes narrowed. Daniel grabbed my forearm, stopping me from going further. But when I looked back at him, he wasn't looking at me, he was looking at the unknown figures. "Emma, look." I looked back towards the figures, standing up straight.

A gasp erupted from my throat as they figures walked closer and became more clearer. "Call animal control!" Someone shouted, their voice sounding frantic. The two wolves snapped their heads towards the voice, growling and snarling.

"No! Don't!" I yelled, running towards the two wolves. All eyes were on me; judgeful and curious eyes.

It was Beauty and Beast. My saviors.

I skidded to a stop in front of them, kneeling down in front of them. "Beauty, Beast, what are you two doing here?" I questioned, stroking their fur while looking between the two. My eyes locked with Beauty's, and then Beasts, and I knew exactly why they were here.

They was here in the United States. In Los Angeles.

Either the old man or his creep son or that woman or heck, any of them, were here, in my home country.

My life just did a major three-sixty. I'm falling,
            and falling,
                         and falling in this life.

Whether I'm falling for the love of my life or falling into a major disaster. But I do know that my adventure was just getting started.

THE END.

-

For those of you who think that the story of Emma Paul is over, you are incorrect. This is just the beginning. Be on the lookout for the sequel here soon, though I'm not for sure how soon yet.

Thank you all so much for voting and commenting on this story!

Signing out one last time....

-SweetPunky