You Can't Leave

My eyes stayed glued to the man as he shut the basement door behind him and made his way down the stairs. His creepy smile never left his face. Us four were silent the entire time, only our quiet breathing was heard. The man seemed to be in his mid-forties, his black hair slightly greying and his blue eyes beaming. The man finally reached the bottom of the stairs and sent us a smile, clasping his hands together in front. "I'm glad to see that you all were ready in time." The man said, breaking the silence. I sent him a fake smile, which he thankfully bought.

"So, I have brought you all gifts, welcoming gifts!" The man said excitedly, a grin on his face. For a second, I felt bad for the man. But then again, I have no idea why we are here or what he is capable of. The man walked to Jared first, handing him a small box. "Don't open it yet, wait until your siblings have there's too." The man handed the gifts out, me being last. The man placed the gift in my hand and squeezed me hand, smiling softly. If it wasn't for the dark glint in his eyes, I would've thought this man was actually nice. "Ok, open them!"

I glanced at the boys out of the corner before looking down at the box. The box was just a plain black color with gold swirls on the edges. With cautious eyes, I slowly took the top of the box off and peered inside. I gasped, my eyes widening.

It was a box of multiple expensive of rings. They came in different designs and colors.

I wouldn't admit it out loud yet but I was in love with these rings

I wouldn't admit it out loud yet but I was in love with these rings. I had been wanting to get some rings like these. Wait, how did he know I wanted some of these? Gosh Emma, stupid question, he kidnapped you, so he obviously knows you.

"Oh my." Daniel mumbled from beside me. I peeked over his shoulder to see a really expensive looking gold Rolex.

I looked over to Jared and Jensen to see that they had the same thing as Daniel

I looked over to Jared and Jensen to see that they had the same thing as Daniel. I was pulled out of my thoughts by the man taking.

"Do you like them?" The man said, his voice sounding worried. I kinda felt bad so I gave him a big smile, nodding, and then the smile disappeared.

"I absolutely love them. Thank you very much." I replied, looking back down at the beautiful rings.

"I hoped you would and it was no problem. Go ahead and put them on, all of you." The old man said. I put the first set of rings on my left hand, the all gold ones, and then the flower ones on my right hand. Daniel placed his head on my shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and placed my arms over his arms, leaning against him. When I looked up, the man, whose name I still don't know, was already looking at us with his eyes narrowed. Then he cleared his throat and acted like nothing happened.

"Alright, let's go upstairs. You're second surprise is outside." The man paused, smiling. "Emma, Jensen, I want you going up first. Go into the living room, it's right down the hall. I want to talk to Jared and Daniel right quick." I raised an eyebrow but stayed silent as Jensen walked up next to me. Without saying a word, Jensen and I walked side by side up the stairs. I felt their eyes burning into the back of my head. Once we reached the top, I turned my head back and looked at Daniel.

Daniel just gave me an resuring smile and mouthed these words. 'Find a way out and don't look back.' He must've seen the look in my eyes because he mouthed this. 'I'll be fine, just promise you'll come back for me.' I nodded before Jensen grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the door.

Soon we were out of sight and we took the chance. Jensen grabbed my hand and we took off running, trying to find an exit. "The front door!" I whisper-shouted, tugging on Jensen's hand. Jensen followed my gaze and pulled me to the door. He pulled on the door knob and surprisingly, it opened. My eyes widen and I looked up at Jensen, who was already looking at me. By the look on his face and the look that was probably on my face, we both knew what to do. Without another thought, Jensen and I took off running to the nearest hiding place.

The woods.

"Stay beside me." Jensen whispered in my ear. "We're going to make it." I nodded before running beside him. Twigs and leaves crunched under the pressure of my foot but didn't care at the moment. I just wanted out of this place.

Out of nowhere, Jensen just stops and I crash into his back. I fall to the ground but to my surprise, Jensen doesn't help me up. He actually picked me up bridal side and began running in the West direction. At least my West. "What is going on?" I whispered to Jensen.

"It was the guy. He was standing literally five feet away from us." Jensen replied, his voice in a hush tone. I didn't say anything but just let Jensen carry me. My mind wondered to Daniel and what happened to him. If he made it out? Did the creep do something to him or Jared? Are they hurt?

It made my heart and brain ache just to think about it. I didn't want the last two things to happen at all. I would rather die than those to happen, ever. I'm ripped out of my thoughts by my body painfully hitting the ground. I let out a loud cry as black dots begin to fill my vision.

"Run Emma run!" Jensen shouted. I struggled to get up but somehow I managed to get up. I pushed all my strength into running away, even though I fell or tripped a couple times. After running for what seemed like hours but was only seconds, I suddenly fell to the ground. I tried pushing myself back up but my body wasn't listening. Black combat boots came into my line of vision before I blacked out. The last thing I heard before complete darkness took over was....

"You can never leave, Emma. You're mine now and I don't plan on letting you go."

Sooo, it's been awhile, I know. Sorry for not updating for like two weeks or something. Christmas has been a pain in the butt with all the dinners but I hope this chapter makes up for it!

-SweetPunky