I'd Love To

I watched as Jason and Ben ran into our new house. I have to admit, Logan did a pretty good job finding this house. It had a pool, an amazing backyard for Kong and Bella to run around in, and a huge house.

"Go find your rooms!" Logan called after the boys, chuckling afterwards. My brother then turned to me, holding his hand out. I held my hand out and he placed something in my hand. "The door right before the kitchen." And then he walked away. I unclenched my fist and saw a key. My eyebrows furrowed together. Slowly, I walked inside our new house and Bella came running to me, running around in circles at my feet. I smiled down at her before continuing on my way.

I stopped in front of the door that Logan told me and glanced down at the key. I shoved the key into the keyhole and pushed the door open. Inside, was the most amazing bedroom I had ever seen. And I had been to some celebrities house.

The bed had a comforter with a pretty design on it and a bunch of pillows. A brown blanket was drapped across the edge of the bed. Two brown fur rugs with cream spots laid on the floor. One had a a stool with a fluffy, white cushion on top of it. I had a cream colored chair with a brown and cream blanket on it. Fairylights were strung above my bed with a dreamcatcher beside them. I think that the person who designed this thought that cream and brown went togerher well. I agree with them.

A hammock was placed in my room beside the bookshelf that was filled with books

A hammock was placed in my room beside the bookshelf that was filled with books. It was wood with black dreamcatchers in a row. A white fur blanket and a pillow laid in the hammock.

      (Sorry about the blurry picture)

And what I thought was the sweetest thing, was that whoever designed the room had put in a great big comfy dog bed in for Bella. Bella beamed when she saw the dog bed and she ran for it, jumping on it. The dog bed nearly swallowed her up but Bella didn't seem to care. I laughed and jumped on my bed, shoving my face into a pillow.

~~~~~

I woke up to loud knocking on my door. I groaned and rolled over, ignoring the person. The knocking got louder and I groaned again, sitting up. "What do you want?" I shouted, closing my eyes.