I'm Almost Home

"EMMA!" The voice of my boyfriend shouted. Daniel slid to a stop in front of me, cupping my face in his hands. He left out a sigh of relief, leaning down. I met him halfway. The moment our lips touched, sparks exploded, like every other time. Daniel pulled me into his lap, kissing me passionately. I wanted to melt into a puddle right then and there.

I pulled away, leaning my forehead against his as I smiled. Two chuckles ruined our moment, making me lift my head and glare at the two actors. The duo raised their hands in surrender, acting completely innocent. I narrowed my eyes at them before giggling.

"Come on, let's get out of here before any more surprise visitors show up." Jared announced, the rest of us agreeing. I hung back for a moment, crouched down in front of Beauty and Beast. I stroked both of their soft furs and smiled, kissing their wolfie foreheads.

"Thank you, both of you. We couldn't have escaped without the both of you. I can't ever possibly fully repay you but I hope this works." I paused, standing up. "Go, you're free now. Go on." I gave them a gentle push in the opposite direction of me before turning on my heel to catch up to the boys. Just when I reached the edge of the forest, I turned around to look at the two wolves.

They had their backs to me, walking to the opposite end of the clearing. But they must've felt my stare because they both turned their heads back towards me. I waved goodbye and smiled before disappearing into the forest.

~~~~~
"How the heck are we in Tokyo!?" Jensen exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air. I laughed and shook my head at him.

We're currently trying to find a phone that we can use to call someone. But hardly anyone here speaks English and we haven't run into any tourists yet. We found our phones but they were all dead and there wasn't a sign of any chargers. We are also currently broke, which is obvious.

"Ugh, doesn't anyone here speak English?!" I groaned, rubbing my temples. Daniel chuckled from his spot beside me, sending me a smile which made me relax slightly.

"Hi, having some trouble?" An English voice said from behind me. I nearly got whiplash from how fast I turned around.

Behind us stood a woman, in her mid-twenties, with curly blond hair and vibrant blue eyes. I let out a sigh of relief before smiling at her.

"Yes, we are. All our phones are dead and almost nobody here speaks any English. Is there any chance you have a phone we could borrow?" I questioned, hope lacing my voice. The woman returned the smile before nodding.

"Yes I do." She dug around in her purse as all four of us let out a big sigh of relief. "Here you are." The woman handed me her phone, already on the phone app.

"Oh, thank you so much! This won't take very long." I assured her. The woman smiled, shrugging.

"It's no problem, take as long as you need." I got an eerie feeling about her, one that I didn't like. I quickly dialed Logan's number, my foot tapping impatiently against the ground.

"Hello?" My brothers voice said into the phone. He sounded depressed, which was expected. I let out a sigh of relief, once again.

"Oh my God, Logan! It's me, Emma."

"Emma? Oh my God, EMMA! It's you! Where are you?! Where were you?! Are you hurt? -" I cut him off before he could finish his rant.

"For some reason, I'm in Tokyo."

"That's really unusual because I am too. Tell me where you are and we can meet somewhere." Logan told me. My eyebrows rose in surprise.