Return

--Tord's POV--
I woke up late in the morning from the cars outside our window. Edd was still asleep, his head on my chest. How cute. It felt so nice, I wanted to stay here forever, but then I heard footsteps coming towards the apartment.
"Edd? Edd!? Come on, Edd, it's noon!" Tom yelled from the hallway. I immediately panicked and started shaking, thinking of what to do. Tom would kill me on the spot if he saw me with Edd like this, but to be fair, he would probably kill me in general.
"Matt!" Tom screamed, "Do you have a spare key for Edd's place?"
"Uhh... Yeah! It's behind one of my mirrors." Matt quipped back from his room.
"One of your mirrors?"
"Yeah."
"Well, this'll take a while to find."
As a heard Tom and Matt walking away, I immediately sprung into action. I slowly got up from the couch, careful not to disturb Edd. There was a fire escape on the window outside, so I figured I could stay there until Tom and Matt were gone. I opened the window and slowly creeped out onto the ledge. I closed the curtains on the window and prayed that Tom and Matt wouldn't get suspiscious. After about 5 minutes of waiting and shaking, I heard the door slowly creak open.

--Edd's POV--
"Edd? Edd, wake up!" Tom said, nudging my face.
"W-what?" I groggily said, looking around the apartment. "Tord?"
"Tord's not here Edd." Tom replied, "You must've had a bad dream."
Bad? After last night, any dream I had about Tord would probably be great. Where did he go? Did he leave in the middle of the night? Was all of last evening really just a dream?
"I.. guess?" I lied, careful not to show my disappointment. "I don't really remember it."
"Why are you on the couch, Edd?" Matt said.
"W- um.. I was watching a movie last night and I fell asleep." I lied again, slowly rising from the couch.
"So... Edd. We came here to talk about the 'Red Leader' thing from yesterday." Tom said, putting his hand on my back. "What should we do?"
"What do you mean, Tom?" I replied, thinking of Tord's apology from last night.
"Edd, we're definitely in danger." Tom said, sitting down on the couch, "If those guys who followed us home last night were part of Tord's army, that means he knows where we live now. We need a plan."
I was afraid. How could I plan this all out when I knew Tord was sorry for what he did? Should I tell Matt and Tom about his apology from last night or should I go along with them? What would Tord think?
"I... uh... what if.. we.. um." I mumbled, thinking carefully of what to say.
"Edd, I'm scared. What if he hurts my beautiful face again? What about my children?" Matt said, fluffing out his hair.
"By children you mean mirrors, right?" Tom said, rolling his 'eyes'.
"You get what I mean, Tom!"

--Tord's POV--
I heard their whole conversation from the fire escape, and I was horrified. Would they move away? Would they try to find me? Would I ever see Edd again? I recollected myself and went through the options. I could either,
Wait this whole thing out and talk to Edd afterwards.
Go into the apartment and apoligize to all three of them. (Risking death)
Leave the fire escape and go back to base.
I kept listening to their little talk, just to find out. Edd spoke up first.
"What if.. what if Tord's sorry?" He said nervously.
The whole room went silent. The pressure was killing me. After what seemed like forever, I heard Tom speak.
"Are you fucking crazy, Edd?"
"T-Tom I'm sorry.. it was just a possibil-"
"He destroyed our house! He killed Jon! He hurt Matt! He betrayed all of us just to get that stupid giant robot!" Tom exclaimed, anger in his voice. I felt the shame hit me all at once, harder than before. I would never be forgiven.
"Tom please, just hear me out, I-"
"No, Edd. He's not gonna be sorry. That's final."
I could feel the tears in my eyes rising, hoping that they wouldn't hear me over all the other noise of London.
"That's it," Tom said, "and if Tord just happens to come over and apoligize, and somehow maybe convinces me that he regrets all the shit he's done to us, maybe I'll finally be ok with his existance.
"TOM!" I shouted, tears still in my eyes, "I'M SORRY!"
"Who's there?" Tom shouted.

I stepped out of the window onto the floor.

Words: 783
Top Art: https://memer-melon-girl.deviantart.com/ (Fun Fact, this was actually drawn by my GF <33)

//AN
i'm very tired tonight I'll fix this up later