Thank You/Updates!!

Hello everyone!! It's been a while haha.

Thank you all so much for reading my book, it makes me really happy to know that people have seen this and loved it.

I left Wattpad for a very very long time... Only to come back and see that we're at almost 15k reads!! And #1 in the whole ship?? Ho w ? ? 

Like seriously, how? I wrote this in 2017 (the peak of the Eddsworld phase) as a quick fanfic to work on between art and animations. I was very new to writing and I didn't know where the story was going half the time, so I guess that's my shitty explanation for fluff scenes out of nowhere and characters being really weird compared to their canon versions.

I have improved on my writing a lot though, and I intend to revive this account soon with even more fandoms/fanfics!! (coughcough South Park, Be More Chill, and Voltron cough)

I left the Eddsworld fandom a few months ago, but I'd be very open and excited to writing some oneshots here and there. Mostly TordEdd because y'know... ya girl loves some sadistic hentai man and cola boy.

However, I have cancelled the hope for a sequel to this book, since I just don't have the motivation for it and it would update extremely rarely anyways.

Leave me some ideas for what to do with my new start in the comments!! You're also free to chat with me on Discord, I'm Mae#6832 !

THANK YOU!!