YES

--Third Person POV--

The TV blared in the abandoned apartment, no one around to even listen as the shattered screen reported the news.

"Cities all across Europe have been destroyed as the rebuilt Red Army grows stronger everyday. They have taken Norway, Sweden, Poland, Germany, and some parts of Russia."

The TV shuddered for a moment before continuing. Its light was the only thing illuminating the once lively room.

"Rebel Groups such as the Purple and Blue Army have been trying to keep them back, but the Red Army only seems to get stronger everyday. It won't be long until they have power over all of Europe and Asia."

A dusty poster for Ska music fell from the ceiling onto the TV.

"At the last battle of Warsaw, two figures were seen above the rubble with their armies. One was identified as Tord Larkson, the Red Leader himself. The other still remains unknown, because his face was too shadowy to see."

A desaturated image of two men standing on a pile of rocks, bricks, and coca cola cans appear on the TV just as a rat jumps over a small hand mirror.

"If you know these two men, please call authorities located in Western Europe. And PLEASE stay far away from them."

The screen began to flicker, giving up its last breath.

"We don't know what else they are capable of."

And at last, for the first time in the apartment's life, there was quiet.

//AN
Suffer, children. This is your angst ending huehuehue.
Words: 244