Hello

--Edd's POV--
I never really realized how loud a human could be until I heard a ginger scream like all the heavens had began stabbing him.
    "IT'S THE HALF FACE GUY WHO PUNCHED ME!" he yelled, filling the entire apartment and probably the entire city with his cries.
    "Matt, Matt, calm down for a mo-" Tord said, trying to get Matt to stop. A harpoon suddenly went up to Tord's face in an instant. He stepped back, avoiding the long spear in an instant.
    "Tom! Stop" I exclaimed, much to no avail, as Tom's eyes only seemed to get darker has Tord put his hands up.
    "Listen, commie. I don't know why you're here or how you got those goons to follow us to our apartments, but I just want to say that you're dead."
    "T-Tom! Look, I came back because I wanted to apologize for my ro-"
    "Oh yeah, sure. Your fucking giant robot that burned down our house and almost killed me." Tom replied, hatred running through his whole body. "Get out. You have no trust from me." I never thought I would say this, but Tord looked like he was about to cry. I mean, it's hard to have a harpoon pressed up against your cheek, but I didn't know Tord had the mental capacity to be sad.
    "Tom, do you think that maybe.. We could give him a chance?" I asked him, pleading. The room went completely silent.

--Tord's POV--
    Edd was standing up for me, in front of Tom? I was probably dreaming, even if it felt so real. I was holding back tears as I felt the cold harpoon on my cheek, ready to plunge it at command. In the robot, I had been lucky to have it graze my seatbelt, but now I was probably going to die at the hands of ol' Jehovah's Witness.
    Tom slowly took the harpoon off of my face, and I breathed out a sigh of relief.
    "Edd, do you realize what we're dealing with here, he burned down the house, killed Jon, SENT SOLDIERS TO STALK US." Tom insisted. He stuck the harpoon down on the ground with a loud thump.
    "Tom, I heard everything he said last night, he really is sorry."
    "HE SPENT THE NIGHT!?" Tom belted.
    "I-I'm-"
    "LISTEN, COMMIE CUNT. IF YOU'RE GONNA COME HERE AND EXPECT FORGIVENESS FROM EVERYONE, YOU'RE WRONG."
And with that, Tom left the room. Matt quickly followed behind, giving one last sad glance to Edd and I as he closed the door to the apartment. I felt Edd touch my shoulder.
    "Tord..." he said, guilt in his eyes.
    "It's alright, Edd. I-I have to get going anyways." I said, smiling. I slowly took his hand off of my shoulder and he let out a sigh.
    "When will I see you again?" he asked, a soft blush coming over his cheeks.
    "Soon," I said, "I'll be very busy, but maybe you can come and visit me too?" Edd nodded happily, and right as I was about to close the door to his apartment, ready to leave for who knows how long, Edd placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

Words: 530
Top Art: https://fearfnaf360x.deviantart.com/

//AN
Sorry this is a bit shorter than what I wanted, the next chapter will be twice as long, I'm shooting for 1,200 words. I also didn't get to upload over the weekend because I was obsessed with the next part and my beautiful GF was over at my house too. UwU