Prologue

17 years ago
Narrator POV
Claire was laying on the bed just staring at her newborn baby girl her first girl baby after having three boys. Next to her stood her husband Thomas the Mafia leader a very dangerous man. He is one of the most feared man alive, on the plant. Claire knew in the inside he was a softie. He would do anything for his family. Thomas wanted to spoil his baby girl with love and shower her with his money. She was going to be one spoilt daughter of his! His primary intentions are to spoil his one and only daughter.

Today was the birth of Alice Justine Storm.

Thomas was holding Alice "Thank you, darling, you made my life complete today. I feel complete today and by the way, I think her brothers and I are going to spoil her" chuckling Thomas says whilst his wife gives him a peck on the cheek.

"Oh no, no I am not allowing you or my boys to sp-" that sentence of Claire's was never finished because the sound of guns shooting interrupted her.

"David! What's going on who broke into the house!" shouts Thomas to the guard, who is protecting the room from the outside.

"Sir, it's your enemy the Mafia leader Mark" replied David.

"Are my boys in a secure place? that should be the first thing you do. After that I want everything secured and nothing to happen to my family, pass me my gun and get all the guards ready this is going to be a fight to remember!"

"Yes Sir, we will. The boys are in their rooms and guards have been put outside their room for their protection" secured David.

"Darling I have to go I'll be back to you and my baby girl. Let me just solve this and we will be all safe at the end of this" said Thomas to his wife who had his daughter in her arms. Tears were rolling out of Claire's eyes.

"Babe this is wrong you know he is here for me. He still loves me but doesn't he understand I never loved him. He was just a brother to me and now my family is in danger because of me" sobbed Claire in her husband's arms.

"Don't scold yourself. Nothing is going to happen our life is going to be perfect together" with that Claire nodded and let her husband go. But she knew she had to protect the angel in her arms.

...

"Well, well who do we have here Thomas coming," says Mark, when he sees Thomas come in the living room.

"Leave Mark" growled Thomas.

"I heard you had a daughter born today. We both now the children Claire gave birth to were supposed to be mine. My blood should have been running through their veins, not yours!" exclaimed Mark.

"Well, then I guess we have to deal with this the hard way" with that said Thomas charged at Mark but was too late Mark had already shot a bullet that went through Thomas' stomach.

Thomas fell on the ground clutching his stomach feeling helpless. All his other men were fighting for their lives and paid to attention to them. Mark walked into the room where Claire laid and had her baby girl, with her.

...

Claire was laying on the bed when she heard noises filled with agony but all she wanted was to protect her baby.

Someone entered her room she thought it was Thomas. "Thomas you scared me these noises are not the best thing to hear from this room!" Exclaimed Claire.

When she looked up to see her husband the person she saw was her lover, who she did not love.

"We meet again Claire" was all Mark said.

Claire tried to run but she couldn't because she was too weak to move because she just gave birth. Mark stepped forward and tried to grab her daughter. In no circumstances was she allowing that to happen. She put up a fight with him but in the end, he slapped her and took her daughter out of her arms. The slap caused Claire to go unconscious immediately.

Mark stepped out of the room and gave the baby girl to one of his trusted men and instructed for him to take her to his secret mansion, where no one could find him.

Mark took out his gun and shot the floor and with it. He left to go meet his enemy who stole the woman he loved dearly. Thomas laid there on the floor with his men surrounding him. Mark instructed his men to start to leave.

"Hey Thomas, I killed your daughter" with that said Mark walked out and went to his car not waiting for his enemies reaction.

"If I can't have Claire doesn't mean I can't have a part of her with me forever" muttered Mark whilst driving.