Chapter 19 - Trippy Girls

Alice POV
Flashback

"Kick harder, if you want to succeed you need strength and that can be found mentally or physically", those were the words Fred said to me.

I kicked the hardest  I could but by the look on Fred's face, he was disappointed. "Fred, what is wrong with me I can't seem to kick hard enough. I don't think I'm worth your time teaching".

Fred had other plans "Alice my darling you are mentally weak, your father has snatched that from you for his own sick desires. You are going to have to fight this mental stress as it will make you feel depressed".

"Well, how am I supposed to get rid of my depression as you like to call it, when constantly I'm getting abused and I can never fight back even though I spend hours, with you practicing how to fight. I can't fight back. If I do fight back he'll give me more pain and will ask, who taught me and I don't want to cause you any trouble. I'm weak Fred let's face it that I am nothing"

"Don't say that you are fighting against him! Alice darling you haven't shed a tear after you were 7 years old. You are showing him that you are not weak but powerful. That is your fight against him", declared Fred to me. This made me feel like there was some type of fire inside of me that was ignited, with what people call happiness.

Crash

I look to see my father standing next to a door that has been broken off its hinges. He stepped closer to me and...

Flashback ends.

I wake up straight away this was just a nightmare like all the nightmares I had before. My heart was beating wildly everything seemed normal around me but I was the outlier there I don't fit in this normal World.

Leo was sleeping next to me. I checked the time to see it was 5:00 am I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to make my way to the rooftop to practice.

As I was making my way to the rooftop I realized that this lively place, with anger and frustration, died down to silence and tranquility. When I reached the rooftop I could hear someone, who was fighting in the training room. In this place, you can't trust anyone. People try to take advantage of your weakness here you need to show your strong by claiming your own territory.

I get in position and try to make my way to this person. I can only see the back of this person. It's a woman she is punching the boxing sack. I tapped her on her back to see what she was doing on the rooftop because Alessandro and I are the only people, who go up here.

The girl turned around and looked at me up and down. She then proceeds to lift her arm to punch me but I was faster I grabbed ahold of her arm and twisted it. Then I kick her led really hard causing her to bend and place my leg between her folded legs.

"Who are you?", I ask her, who is she to attack me.

"Let go of me", the girl replied. The girl had brown hair and brown skin, with tanned skin colour. She looked Latina to me. A strong Latina, with the determination to fight.

"Why should I when you attacked me first. Now what are you doing here", I ask the girl as she is about to reply she is interrupted "She's my girlfriend". I look up to see Alessandro whose voice it was. This just had to be the cherry on the top.

I immediately let go of the girl. She gets up and looks at Alessandro "Lucia, are you alright?", Alessandro asks her. Wow, she gets empathy from him whereas I get cold, hard treatment from him.

"I'm good she did no damage to me", this girl Lucia replied. She says I did no damage to her but when I had grabbed her she was in pain and couldn't move. What a liar.

"Alessandro who is this girl?", this Lucia girl asks.

Alessandro turns to me and then to Lucia "She is a girl I have been training for a day now, who decided to make an exit on her first day. What a priced fighter", that is crazy.

"Excuse me, your hurtful words can make anyone leave. As I am here to train not to hear you speak your rubbish out.", I said that to him as I needed to be mentally strong just like Fred taught me to be.

Alessandro just looks at me for a few seconds and says "Aren't you going to be with your little companion". That reminds me I need to go and check on Leo.

Straight away I make my way to the elevator and press the door shut immediately. There is enough embarrassment today and the day only has started.

I get off the elevator and make my way to my room to find Leo is awake and it's 7:30 am. Wow, time fly's fast, when you are getting embarrassed.  Leo makes his way to me and I get all his and my necessities ready for the morning. This day has not started great instead its the opposite.

...

One Hour Later

Leo and I had gotten ready and made our way to the elevator. Leo looks up to me and says"Are you all right Lexi?".

"I'm peachy Leo doing just fine. I just had a little incident today. But I'm doing just fine", I reply back, with a forced smile. I'm not doing fine I'm doing the opposite of fine. It's weird knowing some things.

Beep Beep

The elevator door had opened and in front of me stood Alessandro, with boxing gloves in hand. He looks me in the eye and says "Ready to train?"

*A/N*
I'm back. This is my chapter after February and that was a long time ago. I may start to post regularly soon but I still am busy, with exams. I have been revising my heart out so I apologize for not updating.

On the bright side, we have reached 14K on this book!!! Wow, that's a celebration in its own way.

Random question:
Who's your favorite actor?
Mine is Chris Evan. I love Gifted and obviously Captain America.

Thank you for reading! Please vote, comment and share this story!
🙃🙃🙃❤️❤️❤️