Chapter 4 - Not Giving Up (Part 2)

Alice POV
I have been driving for hours. Everywhere around me is forest its like the forest is never going to end and I am very tired because I ran away in the middle of the night. The night doesn't seem to go away.

Forest, when are you going to end?

I was very tired. So I decided to park my car in the forest. In the deep area of the forest in order to save me from my dad's men seeing me and I needed SLEEP.

I take out a duvet and sleep on the backseats of my car.

...

The whispers of men talking wakes me up early in the morning. I look around and I see five men holding guns and standing around my car. They were ready to shoot in seconds. The only thing missing was the command.

"Hey kid, get out of the car," a man says. The man was wearing a black sleeveless shirt and black jeans. On his arm, I could see a tattoo. The tattoo signifies he is apart of my fake father's mafia. Everyone, who joins gets that tattoo. The tattoo is a eagle.

(Picture of the tattoo)

I do the smartest thing and get out of the car to avoid getting hit.

"Yes sir," I say quietly, whilst I am standing outside looking vulnerable. Any second he can take me back to my father.

"Who are you and what are you doing on Maf- I mean our land," he says hesitantly, with all four males around him nodding in unison. I knew he was about to say Mafia. This means I am still on my fake father's property. I need to LEAVE.

"Sorry sir, I will be leaving now. I just got lost" I am trying to make him buy my lie. I am really good at lying. He didn't know, who I am this is good.

"Look, kid, this is a dangerous place. Now go before I shoot you." I do as instructed and go straight into the car and drive away.

This is good. Members of my fake fathers Mafia don't know I am missing just yet.

...

Six hours of driving has led me to a place called Whitefish. This place is amazing it has mountains and its summer time so it adds an extra bonus to the area.

This is my first time out of my house. I drive around Whitefish and decide to go to a thing called a SHOP to buy food. I've never been to one before.

I look around and see a place called Walmart. I park my car in the parking lot. That I never knew a place had and get out of the car. I enter Walmart.

Walmart was a place filled, everything I needed. I decide to buy some junk food and some resourceful supplies. Now, what am I suppose to do?

"Hey, ma'am . You need help" says a boy around the same age as me. He looks very cute.

"Umm sure. Thank you" manners in check.

"What do you need help with?" he winks at me.

"I need to go to the checkout," I say shyly.

"Let me help you, with that. Please follow me to the till" I do as instructed and he takes my item. He took my items and just randomly grabbed my hand and kissed it. What a freak.

For the first time in my life, I am standing next to a till.

Beep Beep Beep

Some random thing was scanning my items and making a total for me to pay.

The boy interrupts my thoughts and says "That'll be $40.84 beautiful" how dare he call a total stranger he doesn't even know that.

I hand him the money and he gives me the change back.

"This is your receipt beautiful. Have a good day", without giving him a glance I walk away. He seemed creepy. Who calls a stranger beautiful?

I look at my receipt and see he put his number on it. It said, "Call Me Beautiful ". In your dreams boy.

I walk out of Walmart and go into my car and start driving.

...

Airport

That's what it said on the sign and that was my destination.

I park my car at a place, where you put your car if you want it to go to a country, with you.

I walk into the airport. I go to a stand, where you can buy tickets from.

"Hi, ma'am. I need to buy a ticket to Rome, Italy for me and my car" I say.

"Can you tell me you car template? Give me your passport. Has a parent signed a legal permission slip? " The woman replies to me. She is so demanding. Stuck up, people.

"The car template is ****** and this is my passport. This is the permission slip. Please do me a favor and find me the earliest flight" the woman takes them from me and reads the over especially the permission slip.

The permission slip is just fake I made it in the car and tried to copy my fake fathers signature. Nervousness was building up in me.

"The earliest flight is in two hours and that'll be $7,345 for you and your car" she believed the slip. I can breathe again.

"I'll pay by cash" I hand her about all the money I have in order to start a new life in Rome, Italy. The woman looks at me as if judging, where I got the money from.

"I am going on vacation" she nods. She seems like a stuck up woman, who is after peoples money.

"Please wait two hours. Your car will be, with you when you get to Rome.", with that said I walk off and go explore the whole place.

Now I can start a new life, without the Mafia in my life.

Little did I know my life was going to change.

*A/N*
Hey, guys, I know this is a boring chapter but these details had to be added to make the story go in sync. I'll make the next chapter exciting for you lot. Please Comment, vote and share!

Guys, I made everything up about the passport bit and I don't know anything about America so mind my knowledge I searched everything up.
🙃🙃🙃❤️❤️❤️