Chapter 9 - Hidden Secrets

Alice POV
Why are there so many witches in the world?

Mrs. Russo is a witch in disguise. I think everyone, who works in this household knows this. If you make one mistake in front of her. You're gone for. Bye, bye I'll see you in heaven.

She is a horrible woman. The only thing she cares about is her reputation and over the top expensive clothes. To be honest I think she does everything in the shadows. No one knows what she is doing all day besides from her being on the phone, with her besties. But that doesn't take the whole day. She is a woman, who does not care at all about her sons. The only thing she cares about is herself.

"Ahhhhhh Lex I'm comung" Leonardo screams at me and jumps on me, which results to him hugging me.

Leonardo and I have a very close relationship. The little boy reminds me of me. I want him to grow up, with love. I want to give him something I never had growing up. I've come to the conclusion being that Leonardo has no one in his family, who loves. Not even his older brother.

"Lex are you listening" Leonardo breaks my train of thoughts. The little boy can't pronounce my name so he calls me "Lex".

"Yes, I'm sorry I was thinking" I reply back.

"Do you like my drawing" he holds up a drawing of me and him and a love heart between us.

"Awww this is so good. I think we have an arising artist he-" I didn't get to finish that sentence I got cut off.

"No my son will never be an artist! What are you doing in my son's room? Get out you pesticide!" screams Mrs. Russo at me.

As quickly as possible I leave Leonardo's room, with tears falling down my cheeks. She shouts the same was my fake father did.

...

Right now I and Lexis are cleaning the library. The place no one visits. It is very dusty and old and has the oldest books in history. But they as old is gold. Lexis was sweeping off the dust on shelves, whilst I was getting rid of the dust on the books. We both were talking among each other she asked me about my life and I told her nothing But she kept on blabbering about her life.

Creak creak

Suddenly, the door opens and in comes Alessandro. He looks around to see if anyone is around. However, he doesn't see me and Lexis as for were at the back of the library.

He closes the door behind him and he falls down to his knees.

Repeatedly he starts to scream "Mom, I miss you so much! I can't tolerate this pain any longer!". All of a sudden tears start to come out of his eyes and his body starts to shake uncontrollably. I couldn't believe my eyes a twenty-year-old was crying in front of me.

One thing that I didn't understand was why was he calling out for his mom when she is right at home.

After, approximately fifteen minutes he left the library. His break down was over. I and Lexis just watched him leave and started to look at each other.

"This you could say is normal in this family" Lexis says to me.

"How can that be normal?"I ask. Something like this is classified not normal.

"Everyone in this family is not stable. All of them have hidden secrets but we as servants are not obliged to tell anyone." She replies back to me. Wow, this family is crazy and I thought I grew up, with a crazy background.

All I could give in response was a nod.

"Anyways we have finished cleaning. Why don't you head back to Leonardo" Lexis says to me. She knows how much Leo loves me. She told me Leo never lets anyone close to him and I was the first person, who he let come close to him.

"Ok, bye" I reply back to her.

I start to make my way back to Leonardo's room when I hear weird noises coming my way. I look up to see, who or what the noise was.

It turns out to be Alessandro. he was looking at me straight in the eye, with his eyes glimmering. Now, that I look at him he looks nothing alike to Mr. Russo. he has eyes eyes, whereas Mr. Russo and Mrs. Russo have brown eyes. He had a very sharp nose but none of his parents had that feature.

"Move, maid unless you want to face my wrath!" he shouted at me.

I reply back "Sor-ry sir". I make space for him to leave. He starts to make his way through and I go back to my journey of going to Leonardo's room.

Entering, Leonardo's room was so quiet. Quiet than usual. I look around the room for Leonardo. But instead of finding Leonardo I find blood stains.

In a panic, I start to look around for Leonardo. I look up to the corner of the room and find Leonardo shivering in the corner of the room, with blood coming out of his leg.

"Leo, what happened! Are you ok?", I ask in panic.

"Le-x I fe-ll," Leo says whilst stuttering. Making me not believe what he said.

"Ok come here then. Let me treat your wound."

After treating his wound, which was very deep but not serious that it needed stitches. I change Leonardo's clothes and clean his room to remove the blood stains. I put him to bed.

"Lex, can I sle-ep in yo-ur ro-om today, with yo-ou," says Leo, with puppy dog eyes. How can you say no to that?

"Ummm sure" reply back. Both of us make our way to my room and go into my bed and start to snuggle, with each other.

"Goodnight Lex"

"Goodnight Leo". That night I slept thinking about what secrets this family is hiding.

*A/N*
Hi guys, welcome back. This week has been hectic form me a lot of things, are happening to me. A lot f you guys have started to follow me and I also got one of the nicest comment by one of you, which made my day. Thank you guys so much.

Random question:
What's your favorite song right now?

Please be sure to leave a vote, comment and share my story!!!
🙃🙃🙃❤️❤️❤️