Chapter 7 - Yes or No?

Alice POV
"So do you want to join our Mafia?" says Riccardo. 

That sentence left me in pure shock. My whole life has been spent being a fake daughter of a Mafia. I have always tried my hardest to stay away from this dangerous Mafia life. But whenever I try to leave it, it comes back to me. The Mafia is like a disease for me that comes and goes.

There was one question I wanted to clarify before I give my answer "Do you know anyone by the name of Ma-rk Klaus?"

"Mark Klaus I know that man has been in hiding for seventeen years. He is the Leader of the Eagle Knights Mafia. But no one knows the reason behind it. Rumors have it that he has a child and-" Matteo didn't get to finish his sentence as he was rudely interrupted by Riccardo.

"Matteo we are not here to talk about rumors! We are here to recruit. Mark Klaus is one of our many enemies to our Mafia." Wow, Riccardo has a temper.

Riccardo clarified one thing for me my father is enemies with this Mafia so he wouldn't dare attack it. Matteo's crazy rambling also helped me in knowing that no one knows I exist. I am just a rumor to them.

"Why do you ask about Mark Klaus?" Riccardo interrupts my thinking.

Think, think "Um I heard his name somew-here and I wasn't able to get his na-me out of my mi-nd yeah"  I stutter, whilst making a lie. In return, Riccardo just nods at me. But he gives me an unsatisfied look as if he was not believing what I said.

If I join this Mafia I would be protected against my father and the police. But if I don't join I don't know what will happen, with me.

"I need to think before I join this Mafia. Can you guys show me around and everything. So I get a taste of what's it like here please" I ask very politely.

"Sure, why not. Sofia and Lorenzo can show you around the main base, which is ten minutes away" says Matteo in return.

...

Lorenzo, Sofia and I arrive at the main base. The main base was big but that would be an understatement. It was ginormous. 

Lorenzo went up to the gate and unlocked the computerized code. The two gates automatically started to open one side to the other. Lorenzo stepped inside and I and Sofia followed his instructions. As I stepped into the base automatically the door shut close. But one thing that I found peculiar was that the whole base was clear there was nothing there. It was just empty.

Slowly, Lorenzo starts to walk his way to a door that is to the left of the base. There he puts his hand on the doorknob and all of a sudden a machine starts to speak.

"What's the password?" speaks a computerized voice.

"Non mi piace Justin Bieber" ( I don't like Justin Bieber) replies Lorenzo.

"You may proceed in" all of a sudden the door automatically swung open. What a peculiar password.

We all stepped inside the door. All of a sudden the door shut close. We were inside an elevator. Lorenzo pressed the ground floor button, which led us there. The door opened and the first thing I saw was big muscular men walking. The place was humongous.

We all stepped out the elevator. The environment of this place was loud. Everyone was shouting from one place to the other. The theme of the place was very lively an the colours that were used in the place were very vibrant.

Lorenzo and Sofia started walking and I followed behind. We entered a room filled with training equipment.

"This is our gym. Men and women both train here for either missions or fights." This place was epic.

Lorenzo started walking again but this time in a big arena platform, where two men were fighting against each other and everyone was cheering them along "This is the, where we all fight"

Fighting is an interesting concept. I don't know why but it interests me.

...

After three hours of giving me a tour of the main base, meaning there are more bases around here. Everyone has given me time to think if I join or not.

I asked Lorenzo about the Leader of this Mafia in reply he said that he barely shows himself also that soon his son will take over the Mafia.

One thing that I like about this Mafia is that it is the strongest Mafia right now. Meaning I am protected in a way from my fake father. He can't fight against the most powerful Mafia in the world it would only result in him having to lose.

Flashback

11-year-old me was sleeping in my bed when all of a sudden the door of my room is ripped off its hinges. There stood my Father in all his glory. He comes to my bed and bends down to my level.

He grabs ahold of my hair and says "You need to die. Everything is your fault" he tightens his hold on my hair.

All of a sudden he picks me up and dashes me across my room.

"Father stop it, please. It hurts" I beg him for mercy. Blood starts beading down from my forehead.

But no he doesn't stop instead he comes closer. "You know it hurts me too. The fact that you are born!" he again grabs ahold of my hair. This he repeatedly starts to punch my face.

One punch.

Two punches.

Three punches.

After the third punch, I lose my consciousness. But I was aware that he was still punching me.

Flashback ends.

Memories of my father are the most painful to remember. I look down at my self and see myself crying. I guess I am all alone again.

I decide to get out of my room and find Riccardo and tell him my final decision.

I go downstairs and found Riccardo sitting on the couch and typing on his phone furiously. I go up to Riccardo and he looks up from his phone and I say the most unexpected thing.

"I will join your Mafia Riccardo," I say, with confidence.

*A/N*
Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter.

What do you think is going to happen to Alice?

Please vote, comment and share. I am loving the support you guys are giving me. I am getting new followers and so many reads. You don't know how much that means to me.

Random question:
What's your favorite food?
🙃🙃🙃❤️❤️❤️