Chapter 12 - Opportunity

Recap:
All of a sudden someone got ahold of my arm and bashed me on the wall. I could feel blood oozing down my back.
...

Alice POV
I looked up to see it was the man, who kept on staring at the at me in the ballroom. He slowly approached me. Like a predator, who finally found its prey. His vicious black eyes were staring at me intently.

With one hand he grabbed my shoulder, with the other hand he grabbed my thigh. My mind was in shock it couldn't register what this man was doing to me.

Crack crack

I hear the sound of glass breaking from the right right direction of the hallway. When I look around to see Lexis standing there in shock, with broken plates scattered on the ground. I look at her my eyes pleading for help. In return, all she does is turn around and walk away as if she never saw what happened to me.

My eyes painfully turn back to my predator. He had a wicked smile staged on his face. Slowly, he starts to squeeze my thigh. I couldn't take it anymore this man was about to rape me.

"So beautiful. Ready for pain?",the crazy man asks me.

"No ple-ase sir. Lea-ve me" I stutter back to him.

"No can do beautiful. Today you are mine", with no regret he replies back to me.

The only help I had ran away from me. I had to fight my way back. No man should take advantage of a women's vulnerability.

My brain activates. I do the first thing that I could come up, with. I knee him, where the sun doesn't shine. Straight away he grunts and holds his family jewels. But I don't end there I punch him on the face multiple of times and he screams for help. I keep on going until he is unconscious.

I feel two people pushing me off of this hideous of a man's body.

"Is he dead Sandro?" I recognize that voice it was Alessandro.

The man named Sandro goes up to the body and checks if the mans still living. To be honest, with you I would like him to be dead.

"Al, he'll live but for a small girl like her, she hit a man twice her size and almost got him killed. I'm impressed this girl got potential." Sandro says to Alessandro, who knew Alessandro had a cute nickname.

"Maid, go into your bedroom and Sandro send everyone home. Its a command, not an option.", Sandro didn't object and left the hallway and I left to my bedroom.

When I got to my bedroom I straight away closed my room's door. I just leaned on my door and crumbled down on the floor and started to cry. My life has been hectic I don't even know, who the real me is. I have no family and no one, who would stand up for me. It's just me against the World. I try my best to fend myself but in the end, I still go back to square one, which is being a little fragile doll.

Knock knock

Someone was knocking on my room's door I stood up and rubbed my eyes. So I don't look like I have been crying. I open the door and there stood Sandro. Sandro was a muscular man he had grey eyes and very dark hair. He probably was 6'0 tall. But he was nothing compared to Alessandro.

"May I talk to you m'lady?" Sandro asks me.

"Yes sure," I reply back. I was scared that I would be fired from my job.

"You beat up a man, who has a pretty high reputation and a little girl like you beat him up like he was nothing. Do you understand?"

In return, I just nod my head not daring to speak.

"I am not here to fire you or kill you. I have a proposition that can raise your ranks in the Mafia. Would you like to be a -" his sentence was cut by someone.

"Sandro what are you doing here I told you to leave" that someone happens to be Alessandro.

"Oh, sorry boss-" he again was interrupted.

"Shut it and leave" Sandro nods at Alessandro but before leaving he gives me his business card and writes something on it. I accept the card and hold it in my hand.

Sandro leaves and it is just me and Alessandro no one around us.

"Are you allright maid?",softly says Alessandro to me. That man was being nice to me. I think no one is in their right mind.

"Yes, I will be fine sir", I quickly reply to him.

"Men, with high power believe they are superior than others. They are absolutely disgusting", mutters Alessandro not realizing that I heard what he said.

"Maid, the chef needed your help in the kitchen. So, please go and help him", Alessandro says.

In return, I nod and close my room door and leave. Alessandro just stood there in his own thoughts.

When I reach the kitchen I started working. Everyone around me started to avoid me as is I was a plague. But I have been a plague all my life.

...

After, finishing work I go back to my room and pull out the card that Sandro gave me. On the card there was written;

"Call me on this number tonight

***********"

Carefully, I pick up my shattered phone from the car crash and dial the number. On the third ring, Sandro picked up.

"Hello," says Sandro's husky voice.

"Hi, this is Alice the maid you asked to call you," I say clearly.

"Oh, I have been waiting for your call. I had something important to tell you. But before that, I have a question would you like to get a better job than as a maid"

Immediately I answer "Absolutely", I wanted to leave this job and achieve my dreams and aspirations.

"Then I have a proposition for you, do you want to be a fighter?"

"A fighter!", I screech out loud. Is this man insane?

"Don't go to the crazy conclusions. By being a fighter you will be ranked up and no one will mess, with you ever again because of your status as a fighter. Also, you have more opportunities as a fighter. I myself hire fighters. So this is a once in a lifetime opportunity do you want to be a fighter?"

*A/N*
Another cliffhanger!!!
Sorry amazing people.

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter. I may not publish from 3-4 weeks onwards regularly. But I'll still post this is because I have exams coming up and I need to be focused on them.

Random Question:
Apple or Samsung?

Please vote, comment, share my book!!!
🙃🙃🙃❤️❤️❤️