Chapter 4 - Not Giving Up (Part 1)

Alice POV
Then all of a sudden I hear a voice "What are you doing here!" and it was Fred.

"Fred what are you doing here," I say in all panic.

"I could ask you the same thing" he replied shortly. No point lying. I am busted anyways.

"I am trying to run away from this hell. This hell has no one from my family. Even the person who was supposed to be my father turned out to be a person, who kidnapped. I want to meet my family" Fred looked at me intently.

"I'll help you"

"I know you will tell- wait what! You will help me. Are you serious now please don't lie and break me"

"I said I'll help you, when I first met I knew there was something special about you. I didn't want you to live this life and be abused forever. Mikhail has a bad reputation he hits women and disrespects them I don't want you to live a life like that." said Fred in a rush.

I go up to Fred and hug him and say "Thank you, Fred, I could not ask for someone else as a best friend even if he is aged 50".

"Now hush baby I will hide all these supplies for you. You just go to bed and get your energy back for a plan to escape."

I do as I was informed and go to bed, where I am greeted by my nightmares.

...

One more week left for my wedding. I have everything set out. I have already planned out how I am going to run away. I am just waiting for that perfect chance. after that heart to heart conversation, with my supposed to be the father. He never spoke to me again. He didn't even make eye contact, with me.

My plan is split into two first to run away from hell where my fake father lives. The second plan is to find my actual parents and brothers. The second plan is really hard to follow because I have no picture of my family that can help me find them. The only thing I can rely on is my face, people in your family tend to look like you. Now that I think about it my fake father never looked like me. My plan is not easy but it's my only way to get freedom and shelter. All my supplies are hidden in Fred's room. If I need them I could just ask Fred.

Today I will be escaping, with the help of Fred. I did ask Fred to run away, with me but he politely declined because he wanted to tell me what was happening at home as an update. He is the man on the inside for me.

"Mam you are requested downstairs to meet Sir Mikhail," a maid says whilst interrupting my thoughts. Oh no, I have to meet Mikhail. What will that pervert do now?

"Yes, tell him I'll be with him in a few" I request to the maid. In return, she nods and leaves.

Gather the strength, Alice. Gather the strength.

...

"So краса́вица (beauty) are you waiting for our wedding night? I can't wait. I want you." says Mikhail. Right now I and he are in the living room. He is wearing again an Armani tux it seems like he never changes it. Uh, I'm disgusted by his behavior.

"I can't seem to wait" I reply, whilst gritting my teeth.

"малыш (Baby) you are going to be mine. No one will touch you. You will be mine soon", with that said he starts to kiss my neck harshly. The only thing I want to do right now is to cry. His kisses are poison to me.

"Well, well, well what do we have here? My soon to be son-in-law and my daughter. Mikhail can't you wait until the wedding night. She is going to be all yours to keep." my father interrupts Mikhail.

Mikhail looks up at my father and declares "She is mine".

"Yes, Son I know she is yours. Now, how is the shipment going to be sent to Brazil" my father says completely changing the topic.

Before Mikail replies, I interrupt and say " If you don't mind gentlemen may I leave. I have some work to do."

They both nod at me and continue on, with their conversation.

...

It's midnight right now. Around 2:30 am. I am waiting for Fred to come and give me my supplies. Today I am going to free from. I will be outside this mansion for the first time in my life. I am ready to run.

"Hey, baby I got your supplies," whispers Fred, whilst closing the door.

"Thank you so much, Fred. I love you so much. I don't know what would have happened to me, without you" I say all at once to Fred.

"Hush baby, I love you too. I got you an early birthday present," he hands me car keys.

"You got me a car! But you can't drive a car without a license," disappointment coming out of my voice.

"Who said you don't have a license. You're in the mafia baby," huh whats he talking about?

Fred hands me a car license, with my face on it. It looked so real. In return, I hug Fred like there's no tomorrow.

"Thank you again, Fred. Now I don't have to run away I'll just drive away" tears were dripping down my cheeks.

"Baby, the car is downstairs waiting for you. Now go!" I do as I am advised and pick up all my supplies and leave my room, with Fred in it.

When I am downstairs I go to the front porch, where I see an amazing car. Its a dream car for anyone. It was black and gorgeous. It looked like a race car.

 It looked like a race car

(Picture of the car)

I get in the car instantly because I don't want anyone noticing me. I threw all my thing I the backseat and I somehow start the engine. In my lifetime I have never driven before.

Wrmm Wrmm

The car engine roars. Now it's my time to escape. I am a geek I read books about everything even about driving. I press my foot on a pedal because I know you drive a car from the pedal below your feet. The car starts and in instinct, I press the other pedal and the car stops. I guess its simple to drive.

"Hey, what are you doing in the car late at night," says a guard. He was staring at my window, when he realized, who I was.

"Mam please get out of the car," he says in a panic. No way was I stepping out. I press my pedal on race and drove.

I could hear the guard screaming "Wake up, she is running away! Guard the gate! She can't get out!"

Oh no, I forgot about the gate.

I'll just have to drive through it. That's what I did. It was an amazing feeling. I never looked back. Once I was out, I was out for all. All I could hear were screams of the guards that were slowly fading away.

Finally, Freedom.

*A/N*
Another chapter so soon. I just couldn't stop writing it. What do you think is going to happen to Alice? She doesn't even know, where her family is but she is still set out to find them. Maybe Mark might find her again? She may really have to marry Mikhail?

Find out more by commenting & voting. Thank you, guys!!!!
🙃🙃🙃❤️❤️❤️