Chapter 3 - The File

Alice POV
It has has been one month since my marriage has been set out. I don't want to get married to Mikhail he is probably seven years older than me. He'll treat me like my father because no mafia knows how to treat a woman. They all say men are superior and the women are slaves to them.

This whole month my father didn't torture me, with the excuse of having a perfect body for my future husband. All the wedding planning is being done by Natasha because she wants a dreamlike wedding for her one and only son.

Anyways apart from trying on millions of wedding dresses, with Natasha. I've been trying to come up, with a plan to escape but I've sadly come up, with nothing. I am not getting married to this idiot so I'm trying my hardest to come up with something.

Right now I'm trying on wedding dresses at home. I'm still not allowed to leave the house. So everything has to come home for me. Even the wedding is in my mansions garden.

"Okay darling, go on and try this dress," Natasha says to me. The dress looked so tight and revealing that I would never ever wear it at my wedding.

I go try on and show it to her. I feel so exposed in this dress. My whole body was on a show for people to watch. No, thank you I'm not wearing this at my wedding.

"Hmmm, it seems it doesn't suit her. But it would suit me certainly." Stuck up woman.

...

After trying on millions of revealing wedding dresses we still didn't pick one because tomorrow there would be more to try on. How lovely. Note my sarcasm.

I'm in my room trying to come up, with a plan. But my brain seems to be stuck and not working at all. Think, think Alice!

Light Bulb! Fathers office has so much information about the security of the house and he has so many supplies. I could get a lot from that.

Oh my, my brain is working. I have to sneak up at night in my father's office as he will be gone to meet Mikhail and his family at a hotel they are staying in. Perfect plan Alice.

"Hey, baby how are you doing today?" Fred says as he walks in my bedroom.

"Uhhhh don't even ask Natasha made me wear so many dresses and they were so revealing. I can't stand dresses now." I say with annoyance in my tone. In return, Fred chuckles at me.

"I understand baby. I hope you are happy, with Mikhail. Youll get your freedom with him" well Fred your wrong I'll never marry him instead I would be living happy single life, without the mafia. But I can't tell him that he will tell my father and the security will get tight and it will be harder to escape.

"Yeah, Fred the Frog. I'll be free and happy!" I say with fake happiness.

"Oh I'm Fred the Frog again,  young lady" and all of a sudden I'm attacked, with tickling all over my belly. I and Fred laugh both uncontrollably on my bed.

"Fred please leave my daughters room. I would like to talk to her privately" I hear my fathers voice coming from the door and start to shiver in fear.

"Yes, sir," says Fred and leaves my room for me to face my nightmare.

My father comes and sits next to me on my bed.

"You are such a beauty, my daughter.  Every mafia man would come to my home for business. However, when they see your beauty they ask for your hand in marriage or they want to take you on a date. even the married ones would say this to me." my father says with a rough voice.  All I do in return is look at the ground trying my best not to meet his eyes.

My father grabs ahold of my blonde hair and starts to pull it with enormous force. He says to me in return "Why did you have to be a beauty even your fiance fell for you at first sight. Just like I did, with her. but I'm not letting him feel the pain of rejection like I did. No no, you will belong to him. He shall not face the fate I faced" my father starts to laugh like a psychotic man. I try to stop myself from screaming.

I don't know where the courage came from and I said to him " What have I have I ever done to you? I am not that women you keep on hitting me for? Stop for a minute and think of me not her. What have I done? we are not talking about her but me! I've had enough in my childhood you would treat me like an angel but now I've become too much her. So now I deserve pain!" I exclaim to him.

He looks into my green eyes trying t absorb all I said. However, he just gets up and leaves. He is not a man he can't face his own problems.

...

It is right now night time after the disaster, with my father I decided to stay in the library. Unfortunately, I had to go back to bed and father had already left to Mikhail's hotel. Fred told me he is staying the night there because its late now.

I decided to get up from my bed and grab a black hoodie, which will camouflage, with the darkness. I go down the hallway take a left turn trying my best not to wake up anyone. I go into fathers room and close the door behind me.

My fathers' room has always been themed in black and yellow. Apparently, yellow was "hers" favorite colour and this room would have been "hers" and his. I look around my father's room, where I found the office. He has his office inside his room.

I go to the office and try and open the door but it wouldn't open. Next, to the doorknob there was a padlock but not with numbers it had letters on it. The password could be any word in the world.

This is so frustrating!

I think the most logical thing to look around his room for the password. I look in his draws and wardrobes but I find nothing. I sit on his bed and sigh how hopeless can I get. Just out of interest I look at his pillows on his king size bed.  I pick up the pillows and see a photo.

The picture was of him and a girl, who looked like a carbon copy of me. But I didn't have her brown eyes. The girl and he seemed like they were in their early teens. Father had her on his back. He was giving her a piggyback ride as he used to do, with me. They both had the biggest smile on their faces. Father was looking at her. However, she was looking at the camera. Curious me decided to flip the photo to see from what time it was. But instead, I see a name.

Claire

I go to the padlock and type in Claire and the door opened. Wow, smart me. I look around in his draws and find lots of stuff but I decided to keep the cash, a bag full of food, a gun, a random gadget called a phone, a sleeping bag, and a watch. I was about to walk out when I accidentally dropped a file on the floor. A picture of me fell from the floor.

In instinct, I settled on looking through the file. The file was all about me. It had my birth certificate and every other thing.

The birth certificate stated:

Alice Justine Storm

Parents;

Thomas Storm and Claire Storm

I found out more information about myself I had three older brothers. I had been kidnapped for 17 years. That's why my father I mean Mark has been in hiding. He's scared of Thomas. My eyes start to water. My whole life was a lie.

Then all of a sudden I hear a voice "What are you doing here!" and it was...

*A/N*
Who is the person who caught her in the office? Alice found out who her real parents are.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment and vote.
🙃🙃🙃❤️❤️❤️