Chapter 16 - Women Are Not Weak

Alice POV
Ugh, he is so picky about which toys he wants to take with him. He's like should I take dinosaur 1 or dinosaur 2. Kid they are the same "Have you picked up all your belongings you need?" I ask Leo. We were in Leo's room and he was packing his belongings.

"Um I think I have" Leo replies back

"Let's go the car is waiting outside for us", Leo just nods his head and picks up his bags and follows me on the way out.

Leo and I are walking through the corridor when I'm stopped by a well-known voice "So, the rumors are true you are really taking my little brother away." The voice was non-other than you guessed it, Alessandro.

"Yes I am and you have no voice to this situation. It has been confirmed that I can take him, with me", yes when I called Sandro he accepted that Leo would come and live with me.

"Oh, Lex I forgotw my toyw. I'm goingw to get it", without waiting for a reply he ran to his room.

"Take care of my little brother don't abandon him as we do in this family", that is one of the nicest things I have ever heard Alessandro say in my life.

"I'm back. Let's go! BYE ALESSANDRO", Leo comes back like a flash and hugs his brother goodbye.

Hand in hand Leo and I walked outside to the car. We sat in the car and waited for our future to greet us.

But did I know the future wasn't all rainbows and sunshine.

...

"Welcome to the Devil's Layer training", Sandro greeted me.

"It's good to be here", I reply back shortly. Leo fell asleep in the so I picked him and he snuggled closer to my chest putting his tiny arms around my neck.

"MAID! Get their bags and put them in their room", Sandro shouts. A maid did come alright but she had bruises around her whole face and looked very malnourished. The maid definitely did not look like someone who was going to pick up seven bags, with that sort of health.

"Um, I'll pick them up myself I am capable enough", I tell Sandro. When I said that the girl's face was lighted up, with a sigh of relief.

"No this orphan is the maid and she will work for guests. That's her job", Sandro raised his hand up and was about to hit this maid, when I grabbed ahold of his hand and twisted it causing him to be in pain. I took the advantage of him being in pain and threw him, with as much force I had on the floor. I did all of this and still, Leo was sleeping. Sandro picked himself up and had a bloody nose. He didn't say anything he just walked off.

No woman should be treated, with this sort of behavior. Woman are not punching bags they are people. It doesn't matter if the Bible says that Eve gave into temptation and started the original sin. She was a human anyone can make a mistake. But some humans can't forgive and blame women for every injustice in their life. They are called MONSTERS! I have seen many in my lifetime. Once upon a time, I was in the same position as this maid.

I grabbed four suitcases and indicated, with my eyes that the girl should instruct me to my given room. Whilst, walking the girl did not say anything to me. She reminded me of my old self when I was stuck in that hell hole called "my house".

We both entered a beautiful mansion from the outside and stepped into the mansion. The mansion in the inside was nothing compared to the outside. When I first entered I thought I had entered the jail. There were multiple of rooms each of which you could see the door with a number on top. The whole mansion theme was grey from light grey to dark grey.

Finally, the maid and I arrived in my assigned room, with number 357 on the door. I opened the room door and was given a key. I stepped into my room and immediately put my bag on the side and put Leo on the bed to sleep. The room I was given was simple with a dresser to my right and a bed in the middle, with a bathroom and walk-in closet to my left. This room that I was given was bigger than the room I had as a maid.

I decided to make my way outside to get the rest of the bags and lock the door of my room knowing this place is dangerous and Leo is sleeping. As I am making my way back to my room I hear loud laughter and a woman screaming. Being curious that I am I go and check out what this noise is. The noise was coming from the stairs leading to the basement I think.

When I get down to the basement I can see all the training area and an arena for the fighter. I see the most shocking thing there stood that helpless maid, with a man holding her tightly around the waist. The man had a very muscular body and was squashing the poor girl, with his biceps. I couldn't stand and watch this girl get harassed. I dropped my bags to the floor and approached this pathetic excuse of a man.

"Hey, you miscreant how dare you treat a woman like that", I said to that man.

"You talking to me beautiful? Well, let me tell you this woman is someone you can take misuse in any way. Ain't that right little maid", this filthy man says to me and the maid.

"Let g of her. I'm asking nicely".

"Why if I don't let go of her are you going to beat me up", after saying that he started laughing.

"Fine, I will beat you up!", I say with confidence.

"You don't know what you are getting yourself into beautiful," he says with another chuckle.

"I will fight you and if I win you or your friends are never to mistreat any maid in this mansion. Do you understand or do I need to break my words for you to understand", I say mocking him.

"Fine, beautiful if I win I can do whatever I want with you, understood", crazy man has a smirk on his face.

"I agree to these terms", confidence was leaking on each word.

What have I gotten myself into? Let's hope all the training Fred gave come to account. I don't want to be the next meal for the crazy guy.

*A/N*
I'm sorry that I couldn't publish. I was on holiday for 2 weeks and the rest of the weeks I ad exams or I was too busy revising. I still am revising but I was able to make time for you guys.

Let's get to the positive thank you guys so much for 5K reads. I didn't expect this to happen so quick!!!

Random question:
Who has watched the TV show What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?

Please vote, comment and share this book. Thank you so much!!!
🙃🙃🙃❤️❤️❤️