new kid on the block

-

-

"You sure you have everything?" My mom asks before I shut the car door and walk into my new school.

"Yes mom, don't worry." I reassure her.

"Ok hun, good luck." She tells me and blows a kiss.

I shut the car door and tighten my book bag straps, already intimidated by the students loitering around the school building.

I earn a few glares from the other students as I make my way up the stairs of the school. I pull out my schedule, my first class, History, Room 234. Here goes my first day of high school in a new school, state, city, and with new people. Talk about dreadful.

I look around the building, trying to find room 234. Eventually after making my way around the whole school, I finally find History. When I enter the room, I see a few students sitting on their desks, others on their phones, some writing things down in notebooks, and the rests chatting. However, when I walk in, I find the first empty seat I see, set my bag down, and wait for class to start.

"Hey Megan!" I feel someone tap my shoulder, and I turn around, "Oh, you're not Megan." A boy with long black, spiral hair, and high cheek bones says to me. )(a/n: If you're name acutally is Megan than pretend it's not ;))(

I awkwardly smile at him and turn back around. The boy taps on my shoulder again, making me turn back around to face him."Hey, what is your name?" He asks. "I've never seen you before."

"Y-y/n" I mumble.

"What?" He asks again, unable to hear me.

"Y/n." I say more confidently and loud.

He nods longingly, "I'm Finn." 

"Nice to meet you." I tell him with a smile.

"Likewise." He smiles at me sincerely.

"Class! Seats now!" A skinny, male teacher with big glasses commands, making a big strut into the class. All the students suddenly become less chaotic and rush back to their seats. Finn finds a seat right behind me. I blush at the fact that he sat behind me. Either he had no where else to sit or he wants to get to know me better. Whichever way, a boy this cute has never sat behind me.

"Merry First Day of School, freshman!" The teacher exclaims while the whole class groans, including me.

He points to a name on the board, "Mr. Reynolds, at your service." He salutes to us and some people giggle. Mr. Reynolds squints his eyes towards me.

"Aha!" Mr. Reynolds yelps. "So, its true, I really do have the one and only Mike Wheeler in my class."

I confusedly look at Mr. Reynolds who is making his way behind me. I turn around to see the cute, curly-headed kid behind me, laughing along with all the other kids, while I still remain confused.

"I'm the biggest fan of Stranger Things," He informs Finn.

Suddenly, a huge moment of realization came over me, did I really just talk to Mike from Stranger Things? How did I not even recognize him? He had a glo-up that's for sure!

--

the end! PT 2 or nah? lemme know, down below. #bars