mistaken

-

-((((this is set later in time, so finn is around 22 or so

-
((((this is set later in time, so finn is around 22 or so. ))))

—you—

"Hello welcome to Olive Garden, my name is Y/N, and I'll be your server for today!" I pretend to be excited while I spit out the words to the table of four handsome men who seemed to be around 20-25.

"What can I get you guys for drinks?" I ask, smoothing down my pants.

"Uh-yes, I'd like a water with a lemon," The one with blonde, wavy, hair says.

"I'll take a Blue Moon please." One with black curly, shaggy, hair and big, brown, eyes says.

"Of course, and you sir?" I ask while looking at a guy who looks similar to the one I just talked to, but a bit older.

"Rum and Coke, thank you."

"No problem," I smile and look at the last person.

"I'll also take a blue moon."

"Alright! I'll be back with your drinks soon."

I walk away from the table to go take another order then to make the drinks.

-

"Alright here we go, I have a Rum and Coke, for you sir?" I question and begin to hand out the first drink.

"Yes. Thank you."

"And a Blue Moon for this fine gentlem—" As I attempt to give the curly headed guy his drink, it slips from my hand, spilling all over his lap.

"What the hell?!" He furiously shouts, pounding his fists on the table.

"Where is the manager? I will get you fired!" He spits, pointing a finger in my face.

"Finn, calm down." One of the guys mumbles.

"Calm down? Josh, do you see me right now?" He grunts. "My pants are soaked with beer!"

Speechless and extremely embarrassed, I pick the glass up from off the seat.

"Excuse me? Manager, please." Finn says.

"Yes, I will go get him, I am so sorry." I apologize, and look up to look him in the eyes with sincerity. The anger plastered across his face begins to fade away, as we look into each other's eyes.

I break the eye contact by beginning to walk away before I hear, "Wait!"

I only turn my head, to see if he was saying 'wait' to me. When I do, he uses his hand to signal for me to come back. I walk back over to him with caution.

"Forget it. Don't get your manager. Maybe this was a blessing in disguise, you are beautiful."

I immediately blush at his words, and tuck my hair behind my ear.

"You're absolutely stunning. I won't tell if you give me your number..?" Finn asks with a look of desperation.

I quickly nod my head. There was no way I was going to turn down an opportunity like him. He hands me his phone and I start to type in my number. Suddenly, I feel a mean tap on my shoulder.

"Y/N? What do you think you're doing?" I hear a familiar voice angrily whisper into my ear.

I turn around to see my boss staring at me right in the eyes, and my heart starts pumping blood faster then it's ever pumped blood.

"What is this mess?" He points to the spilled beer with a few shards of broken glass.

"I-I can exp—" I begin but get cut off.

"Are you exchanging phone numbers with a customer? That is completely against our policy!"

"He-I-um-I'm sorry. This is all a misundersta-"

"Go home! Just go home!" He yells at me. I look back at Finn, and hand him his phone back with half of my phone number entered. I mouth an "I'm sorry" to him and start to walk away. His face seems a little frightened yet filled with sorrow and sympathy.

He sadly waves to me. "We'll see each other soon, pretty waitress." I can hear him mumble under his breath.

—finn—

"I'm gonna find her." I say to Nick, Quincy, and Josh. "I'm going to come here tomorrow, and I'll wait until she gets here. I don't care how long it takes."

a/n: part 2 will be out soon if you guys like this?? btw I AM SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG! ITS SCHOOL. ALL SCHOOL. SCHOOL IS KILLING ME HONESTLY.