shopping

your pov

"Okay Y/N, grab me a can of peas over there." My mom demands and I maneuver myself around the shopping cart and towards the shelf of canned greens.

"These good?" I ask, showing her an organic can of green peas.

"No, no, not organic. Organic is too expensive for me." She mumbles. "Get those off brand ones,"

I point towards a can of peas, "This one?"

"—Yeah those!" My mom smiles and reaches her hand over the cart so she can take the peas.

"Alright what else do we need from this aisle.." She questions herself looking at the grocery list she prepared earlier.

While I'm waiting for my mom to decide what's next, I pull out my phone and scroll through Instagram, with a feed covered in pictures of Finn Wolfhard, Stranger Things, and IT 2017.

Ahh Finn. Finn is the type of guy that you gradually fall in love with. He's the type of guy that when you see him, you get a certain feeling. The type of guy you wouldn't mind being stranded alone with. He's my dream guy.

I scroll more through of the videos and pictures of Finn, when I suddenly hear familiar voices coming from what once used to be an empty aisle.

"Okay guys—oh shit there's people!"

"This would've been the perfect place to build our toilet paper fort!"

"Let's wait for those people to leave!"

At first, I ignore the voices that seemed to belong to teenage boys. I kept my head down with my eyes glued to my phone, because if they were cute...I didn't want them seeing me.

"Guys maybe this 24 Hour Challenge at Walmart isn't such a good idea." Said one of them.

My head immediately peered up. That voice. That high pitched, yet low pitched, scratchy, squeaky, puberty-enduring voice. I've heard it before. I turn my head just a little bit farther to see the boys who were talking. Out of the corner of my eye, I see three boys, all of which I knew.

Jaeden Lieberher. Wyatt Oleff. Finn Wolfhard. Were all standing and conversing right before my eyes.

There is no way. My mouth suddenly becomes dry, and I can't feel the lower part of my body, yet I feel like I'm going to piss myself. I feel like  I just woke up from a long nap and don't even know what year it is. The three boys standing in front of me...are my entire life. However, they have no idea.

Do I say something?

Ask for a picture?

Run?...No! I can't run! It's Bill, Richie, and Stan! I can't run! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I open up Snapchat, and go to camera and start to record the boys who were talking amongst themselves, not noticing me.

I post the videos to my story. How the fuck is this possible?

"Mom." I whisper and nudge her.

"Yes?" She questions.

I point to the boys and her mouth drops to the floor.

"Those boys look quite familiar! I think I've seen them on a poster hanging up on your wall!"

"Yes you have! It's Finn, Jae, and Wyatt!" I exclaim quietly.

"Go get a picture!" She tells me.

I nod and open up my camera while walking over to the boys.

I walk with caution, I can't embarrass myself in front of the boys I've fantasized about marrying.

They turn their heads and look at me walking towards them with a smile.

"H-hello.." I stutter nervously  as I approach them.

"Hello! What's your name?" Wyatt asks me and grins.

"Y/N" I smile back.

Finn smiles wider at me and keeps his eyes locked into mine.

"Can we do anything for you?" Jaeden politely asks, turning off the camera which was once on to film their video.

"I was wondering if I could get a quick picture?"

"Of course!" Jaeden replies.

Finn, my favorite out of the group, still hasn't replied but remains with a smile on his face and our eyes locked.

I lift up my phone high enough for all of us to fit in the frame.

"Say it's Maui Time!" Wyatt says with a chuckle.

We all laugh and I thank the boys.

"Thank you so much! I'm a huge fan and it means a lot!"

"Anytime!" Finn finally says, then winks at me.

I blush as I make my way back to the cart with my mom.

-

Later that day, I ended up posting the selfie on Instagram, which first got around 100 likes. When suddenly, I get a notification from Instagram saying, "finnwolfhardoffcial liked your post." I freaked out and posted it on my snap story.

Then, I receive another notification saying,"finnwolfhardofficial started following you."

THERE IS NO WAY THIS IS MY LIFE! WHAT THE FUCK IS MY LIFE! NO NO NO NO.

THEN...I RECEIVE ANOTHER NOTIFICATION...THIS TIME ON SNAPCHAT SAYING FINN ADDED YOU! I CHECKED WHO IT WAS AND TAKE A WILD GUESS! IT WAS FINN WOLFHARD.

I meet Jaeden Lieberher, Wyatt Oleff, and Finn Wolfhard. I get winked at by Finn Wolfhard. My post is liked by Finn Wolfhard. My instagram is followed by Finn Wolfhard. Finn Wolfhard is now on my friends list on Snapchat.

What
Is
My
Life

please request imagines. thank you❤️