missing you

a/n: i would strongly suggest listening to the song while reading this, and btw, most of the gifs are gonna be from st bc it shows finn crying. however, this is not a mike wheeler imagine.

 however, this is not a mike wheeler imagine

-
finn's pov

"I can't do this anymore! I can't--" I sob into my hands, my back against the wall as I sit on the floor. My parents sits across from me with looks of worry as they see the pain I'm in.

 My parents sits across from me with looks of worry as they see the pain I'm in

"I miss h-her so m-much." I say between cries.

"You'll get through this, son." My dad reassures me.

"No, I don't think I will." The tears from my eyes soak the collar of my shirt, and burn my cheeks as they stroll down my face.

"You need to rest, hun, your eyes are so red, I don't think it's healthy to cry this much--" My mom informs me. 

My sobs interrupt my mother's word, I couldn't stop myself, this is the most pain I've ever been in. Two weeks ago, my first friend, first crush, half of my heart, and my best-friend, Y/N passed away.  It's taking quite the toll on my emotions and I haven't spent a day since her death not crying.

two weeks ago

At around 5pm, my brother, Nick and I sit in the living room and talk while we wait for our parents to come downstairs from getting ready for dinner, "I really wasn't planning on it, I mean, I guess I could've-"

The doorbell suddenly rings, and Nick and I look at each other in confusion, wondering who would come over around rush hour.

"I got it," I say as I stand up from the couch and walk through the hallway to get to the door. I look through the peephole of the door, and see Y/N's mom, standing there, crying.

"It's Y/N's mom!" I whisper-yell to Nick, "She's crying!" Nick quickly gets up from the couch to see what was going on.

I open the door, and Y/N's mom immediately steps into the house and gives me a hug. A tight hug, a worthy hug, a hug that was meant for bad news.