thanksgiving pt 2

-

-

I make my way up to my room and press the answer button on my phone. "Hello?" I question.

"Y/N? Hi." Finn's voice sounds through the phone.

"Hey!" I repeat my greeting, and smile, hearing his voice.

"How is you're thanksgiving going so far?" He questions.

"Terrible! My aunt keeps on taunting me."

"About what?"

"You." I chuckle.

I hear Finn laugh through the phone, "Well, I think I'm going to make it better in a few seconds."

"What?"

"Go outside, through the front door." He tells me.

"Finn?" I question, my heart beating. "Are you--" I try to say but hear the ended call sound on my phone.

Damnit.

I rush down the stairs and run straight for the front door, and open it immediately.

When the door flies open and Finn is standing there with a huge smile, and his arms wide open.

"Oh my god!" I scream with excitement.

I jump into his arms and we hold each other for a good 2 minutes.

"Surprise." He whispers into my shoulder.

"Best, surprise, ever." I whisper into his shoulder.

We release from each other's embrace and I turn around to lead him into the house, but when I do, I see almost my whole family with their mouths gaped open like god is standing in front of them.

"What did you think I was lying?" I laugh and grab Finn's hand and lead him through the crowd of my family. I grab an extra chair and set it down next to mine, "Help yourself." I tell him and point towards all the food.

"Thanks--"

"OH MY GOD IT'S REALLY HIM!" My aunt screams, running through the house. "Can I have you're autograph, please? I'm a huge fan!"

"Yeah sur--" Finn tries to say, but my aunt grabs him tightly and hugs him, almost to death.

"Y/A/N, stop! You're gonna squeeze him to death!" I say to her.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I've forgotten how young you were." She tells him. "Well now you're apart of our family!" She says and gives him a kiss on his cheek, leaving a red lipstick stain on his face.

My eyes go wide, 'I'm so sorry' I mouth to Finn, who looked extremely uncomfortable.

-

We all sit around the table, still eating food, and everyone's eyes are locked on Finn. I felt so bad, he was probably so uncomfortable.

My aunt kept on asking him so many questions, he was probably getting tired of it all.

"So, Finn, how's the acting thing? I've heard it gets you pretty far." She says and I roll my eyes.

Finn just nods, "Uh, yeah it's pretty good." He takes a bite of his food.

"So you're famous then right?" My aunt asks.

"Y/A/N!" I remark.

She ignores me, and still continues to be in interest of Finn's presence.

"Uh, I don't know." Finn says with a chuckle.

"Well how many Instagram followers do you have?" My aunt asks and takes a sip of her drink.

"6 million--" 

"SIX MILLION?" My aunt interrupts, and spits out her drink.

"Y/A/N!!" I yell. "What the heck is—"

"Can you give me a shoutout?" She asks him. 

There is an awkward silence, and I look at Finn who looks as if he's going to burst into laughter at any moment. 

 "So is that a yes?" My aunt questions.

a/n: thanks for reading! happy thanksgiving! request what you'd like to read next! btw sry this was short