kissing scene pt 3

-

-

Finn and I both walk back together to our dressing rooms to change out of our characters; filming was done for the day.

Without saying a word, we both walk into our dressing rooms which were right across from each other.

I begin to get unchanged and take off the dirty makeup of my character, Kate. I put on a white crop top with a denim jacket over it and some black leggings. I lightly apply fresh makeup, and comb through my messy hair.

I look at myself in the mirror and soon become fond with the way I look. I smile with only one thing on my mind; Finn. I blush and tuck my hair behind my ear.

There is a knock at the dressing room door, so I look through the peephole to see who it is, it's Finn. I open it and he walks in, looking completely different than before. His hair looking more put together, and his outfit looking more fancy.

"Hey, y/n." He waves.

"Hi Finn." I quickly say with a smile.

"You look nice." He tells me, looking me up and down.

"Why, thank you." I blush.

"You're welcome."

We stand there awkwardly, with the elephant in the room; Finn and I just had a full-on make-out session in front of the whole set, cast, and crew.

I look down at my feet for almost a minute, waiting for Finn to speak up.

"Are you okay?" Finn asks, "Did I say something? Was it the kiss?"

I look at him confusedly and laugh.

"Too soon?" He asks.

"Not at all, Finn, but--" I begin and bite my lip, hesitating to say what's on my mind.

"But what?" Finn questions with wide eyes.

"I heard everything you told Gaten and Caleb." I tell him, and his face immediately flushes red.

"What?" He questions, making sure he heard right.

"Finn, do you like me?" I mumble, instantly regretting the question.

He pauses, for he's shocked about the question. "W-well, u-um, u-uh," He trails off.

"Yes or no, Finn?" I question.

"Okay, okay! Fine, I maybe think I like you--a lot." Finn admits.

I smile and blush, then engulf Finn in a hug, "I maybe think I like you a lot too."

a/n: i'm not sure if I should continue this "kissing scene" series or not. let me know if you want a part 4.