Polar Star Dormitory

"Fancy hearing your voice again, Jiro-kun." Kakono teased. "Would you like to talk to Haru-kun?"

Joichiro's voice crackled. "Nah, it's fine. I heard the old man appointed Kura-chan as a professor. She must be younger than Soma!"

Kakono laughed. "She is. I wonder what she's doing right now..."

Joichiro chewed on his trademark squid. "I'm guessing she met my son already. Probably talked big at the opening ceremony. It must've been love at first sight!" his voice switched to that of a love sick teenage girl.

"I was wondering what she might be doing right now, Jiro-kun, there's no need to be so weird." she deadpanned.

"Ah," Joichiro continued, abandoning Kakono's words. "Probaby dating my son."

"Oh, forget it, for crying out loud!! Haru-kun, get over here and talk to your big and lazy-assed friend!"

________________________________________

"Kura-chan," Eishi had said through the phone. "When would you like to meet with the current Elite Ten?"

Sakura laughed. "That's all your going to say, Eishi-kun? Your not going to say how much you missed me or whatever?" she teased him. "Oh God, I'm sounding like Dad, now!"

"Tomorrow after classes sounds good. Maybe around 3 hours after, I'll be having my class take a cooking test with some writing included...I'll need to grade them.... Okay! I'll meet the current Elite Ten at 6:00 p.m. tomorrow. Now, if you'll excuse me, I really need to get going. I bet Oba-chan is just waiting to taste my food again! See you later, Eishi-kun!"

"Good bye, Kura-chan. Let me taste your cooking again."

She laughed. "I will, if I can taste yours."

She hung up.

Sakura sighed as she walked through the trees on the narrow path that led to the Polar Star Dormitory. It had been a while since she had seen Tsukasa Eishi. It had been four years.

"I wonder how Rin-chan is doing?" she wondered to herself.

A few minutes later, she founds herself at the porch in front of the dorm.

Banging on the door, she yelled, "OI! OBA-CHAN LEMME IN!"

An instant later Fumio Daimido opened the door. Her eyebrow twitched uncontrollably and an irk mark appeared on her forehead. "What did I say about calling me 'Oba-chan,' Kura-chan? My name is Fumio Daimido and you are to call me Fumio-san!"

The Madonna of the Polar Star Dormitory continued rambling on and on about how rude Sakura was being when footsteps approached. A cute girl who had her hair in space buns appeared from behind Fumio.

"Nee, nee, Fumio-san? What's going on?" Her eye caught Sakura and she immediately bowed at a 90 degree angle. "Nakiri-sensei! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Fumio raised her eyebrow. "Nakiri-sensei? Is that what you're asking them to call you?"

Sakura scratched her cheek. "Eh....I may or may not have given them a short presentation on myself and-"

Sakura was cut off by Fumio's laughter. Leaving her "Oba-chan" there, she stepped into the house. Sticking out her hand for a polite shake, Yuki took it. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Yoshino-san." Sakura greeted, smiling.

Yuki nodded as well. "Mmm!! Wait, how do you know my name?"

She gave Yuki the same answer she gave Soma.