Bruises Right After Hot Springs

Sakura watched from a corner as Sekimori explained what the Totsuki students would be doing that evening.

"This body builder organization is hungry, as I know you students are as well." there were several groans from the students. "Your job tonight is to cook 50 servings of a meal for this body builder organization. If you fail to do this within one hour, you will face immediate expulsion."

In the distance Sakura could see Yoshino Yuki's distraught expression and she felt a little sad for her. Then, Yoshino raised her hand. "Um, Sekimori-senpai, what about our extravagant dinner?"

Sekimori-senpai scoffed quietly. "There will be no such thing. When you're done you're free to make your own."

Sakura felt even more sadness radiating off from Yoshino.

"You may begin, NOW!" Students rushed from every corner of the hall to retrieve the ingredients they needed before proceeding to the kitchens. The body builder organization raced out too.

Sakura watched them all struggle to cook, her eyes lingering at a few specific stations before she decided that she might as well take a bath while she could.

So off she went to go fetch her yukata and undergarments.

____________________________________________

The steaming water of the hot springs felt good against Sakura's skin. She sighed as she lied her back on the cool bath wall that contrasted with the hot water. Sakura focused on her rhythmic breathing, careful not to fall asleep in her relaxed state.

It was all very relaxing and Sakura got to enjoy this for quite some time before somebody opened the door. She tensed up; was it a student? What if it was? Had she lost track of time? And Sakura also felt very uncomfortable being nude in front of somebody she either hardly knew or was of opposite gender.

Indeed, it was a student. But it wasn't just any old student. It was Nakiri Erina, God's Tongue, Sakura's beloved and very haughty cousin.

Sakura visibly relaxed her shoulders. "Evening, Rinacchi." she addressed to her cousin.

Apparently, saying hello to Nakiri Erina, while still in the bath and while you're her cousin scared the living daylights out of her. Erina shrieked and clutched her chest. "Oh my God, you scared me so much, Kura-chan. And why are you still here? Aren't you supposed to have finished your bath before the students come in?"

Sakura shrugged. "I am. But let's not forget you're no ordinary student, Rinacchi."

Erina flushed. Or maybe that was because of the steaming heat. "Oh, right. I seem to have forgotten."

"Then what are you waiting for? Hurry up and get in here so we can get to know each other again for all that lost time!" Sakura exclaimed.

Erina fumbled for her towel that had been wrapped tightly against her voluminous chest. And slowly dipped herself into the steaming bath. Erina sighed as well. "Having a bath at the hot springs feels good." she breathed.

Sakura laughed. "Splendid, Holmes. Just splendid!"

Of course Erina didn't exactly get Sakura's joke as she had never heard of the Sherlock Holmes franchise.

The two of them chatted away about pointless things that they found interesting; different odds and ends of a variety of genres and topics. Sakura was very engrossed in her conversation with her cousin but she was careful not to let the time fly by unnoticed. If any students found her and Erina like this, Sakura would be shattered throughout the rest of her Totsuki teaching career which had only just started.