Chapter 1

(The Night Before School)

Chaeyoung POV
"Jeongyeon-unnieee!" I barged in the door surprising my No Jam Hyung, Jeongyeon. And my younger sister, Tzuyu. "Oh, Chaeng." Jeongyeon said while checking if there was any food left in the fridge.

"Hey Chaeng~" Tzuyu greeted with her warm smile.

I lazily sat on the couch and tossing my bag on the floor. "I bought drinks!" Showing them cans of beer.

They sat beside me on the couch, both of them taking a can each. We took a sip each all together and watched a movie.

About 30 minutes passed and i looked on Tzuyu's direction to see her sleeping on my shoulder,
While Jeongyeon was forcing herself to stay awake. I stood up from where i was sitting and quietly switched off the TV, avoiding to make noise so I wont wake both of them up.

I was about to head to my room when I heard Jeongyeon saying "Good night Chaeng. Remember to wake up early cause we still have school tommorow."

SHIT! WE HAVE SCHOOL?! IM SOO FORGETFUL!

So i throwed myself to bed and forced myself to sleep. Since i need to wake up early for school.

---

I woke up from that loud noise on my phone,
It was my school alarm.

I rubbed my eyes, stretched my arms and fixed the pillows and blankets. Then headed to the bathroom to start my day. I took my shower, brushed my teeth and wore my yellow oversized shirt saying 'babe', jean shorts, and white Converse shoes. I dried my hair using the hair blower and went out the bathroom.

As i opened the bathroom door, i was surprised to see my sister Tzuyu right infront of me.

"YAH! You surprised me Tzuyu-ya!" I giggled as i patted her head. I went to the kitchen to drink some water when I saw Jeongyeon and Tzuyu ready to head out.

"Lets go?" Jeongyeon asked if we were ready. And we nodded and walked to school.

---

I was still taking English class when my phone vibrated. But i decided to ignore it since our teacher is strict.

After a few minutes, class ended and our teacher let us out the class room. I took my phone to see who messaged me and I saw,

CHAENGGG! Lets meet at the school canteen! I'm already with Tzuyu. -NoJamHyung

I smiled and went to the school canteen where Jeongyeon-unnie wanted to meet. While I was walking, i heard multiple voices of girls looking and fangirling at me saying,

'Shes so handsome to be a girl'

'Shes such a girl crush!"

I just ignored them and continued walking to the canteen with my hood covering my face.

As i reached the canteen, my eyes searched for my sister Jeongyeon when i saw her sitting down on a canteen table with Tzuyu and another girl with milky skin, rosy cheeks, long hair, smiling showing her bunny teeth.

I walked to their direction and waved at them.

"Hey Chaeng!" Jeongyeon said as she ruffeld my hair and i sat beside them. "Who is she?" I asked pointing to the girl with bunny teeth beside Jeongyeon.

"I've been asking the same question to Jeongyeon, but she keeps on saying we have to wait for you Chaeng." Tzuyu said as she drank her Strawberry Milk.

"Her name is Im Nayeon. Shes a friend i just met earlier. And i wanted to introduce her to you guys." Said Jeongyeon blushing while looking at Nayeon.

Nayeon offered a hand to shake while showing her bunny teeth. Me and Tzuyu shaked her hand and smiled back at her.

"Im Son Chaeyoung." I bowed a bit smiling at her while showing my famous dimple.

"Im Tzuyu." Tzuyu bowed and showed her heartwarming smile. She nodded and we continued talking about random shit.

"Yah, Guys whats your next class? I'll be having Math next." I asked them while scanning through my schedule.

"Ill be having Math too."

"Same here."

"Me too."

"Lets go there all together then?" We stood up and walked to our Math class. And then again, while we were walking, girls were fangirling about me. Saying that im such a girl crush.

"Ouu, My dongsaeng has fans aye?" Jeongyeon teased and i rolled my eyes.

We reached our math class and sat down all together at the back seats, So that when we are talking together, our teacher wont see us.
I played with my phone while waiting for our teacher, When a girl came in the room. Acting shy and covering her face using her hood from her hoodie. She sat down infront of me and threw her stuff on the ground. Then she stayed quiet.

A few minutes came when our Math teacher arrived.

"Annyeong students." The teacher greeted. "We have a new student today dont we?" She said as she was arranging her stuff on her table.

"Myoui Mina, please introduce yourself to everyone infront."

When the teacher said that, the girl infront of me stood up and removed her hood. Showing her beautiful glowing face.

"Im Myoui Mina. Nice meeting you all." She said while she was showing her gummy smile.