Chapter 9

Nayeon POV
"I love you too Jeongyeonie~" i said sweetly. And yes, i love Jeongyeon. More than friends, Since the day we met.

When i saw her, I knew she was the perfect one for me, I trust her, I know she wont hurt me and she will treat me right. Im glad that she saved me from that perverted old guy.

As i said I love Jeongyeon, she looked at me straight in my eyes.

"W-What?" she bit her lip.

I grabbed her shirt and scanned her body, tiptoed so that i can reach her face, I looked at her to see my ostrich blushing madly because i was doing this to her, I quickly grabbed her closer and we kissed.

The kiss i had with Jeongyeon is my first ever kiss, So im a bit shy. While i was kissing Jeongyeon, It was the best feeling ever, It was like when your lips found the owner and you don't want it to stop.

Finally, after a long kiss, Jeongyeon pulled away and I saw her face red as a tomato.

"Yah! Your quick Nayeon-ah!" She blushed. I giggled at her reaction.

"Oh shut up, you know you like it." I teased. "Yah, i love your taste" Jeongyeon pinched my chubby cheeks.

Chaeyoung POV
Yah! What the hell?! Jeongyeon told me to hurry up cause she needed my help, BUT SHE JUST GOT MY CAR KEYS AND LEFT WITHOUT ME?! What the heck is wrong with you Jeongyeon-unnie?

"Chaeng? You okay?" Jihyo asked, patting my head, and i saw Tzuyu glaring at Jihyo. Jelly?

"JIHYO! GET YOUR HANDS OFF CHAEYOUNG! YOUR MINE!" Tzuyu shouted. After a few seconds she realized what she just said, so she immedietly covered her face out of embarassment.

"Aww, My baby Tzuyu is jealous~" Jihyo teased while pinching Tzuyu's cheeks. Aishh, im such a thirdwheeler. While Jihyo and Tzuyu were being cute lovers, i was there just there sitting down.

I just decided to play with my phone since i had nothing else to do.

I saw a text saying

Hi Chaeyoungiee,
It's Minari. Thank you soo much for helping me, Momo and Sana. Without you, I'll probably be dead cause of not eating haha. But dont worry, as you can see im texting you and alive. By the way, thanks for that movie. Ill try to pay you soon, hehe. But yeah, i just wanted to say thank you. Hope to see you again and know more about you hihi!

As i was reading the text from my bab- i mean, Mina, I was happy that she appreciated my help. I would do anything for her, even if we just met. I had to admit,

I love Mina.

"Chae! We're done shopping!" Jihyo called.

I stood up wore my cap back and went to Jihyo unnie and Tzuyu. We were walking all together finding where should we eat. And suddenly, i saw someone familiar, sitting on a restaurant table with someone else.

"Yah, lets eat there!" i pointed at the restaurant where i saw that familiar girl.

So we walked inside, Jihyo and Tzuyu immedietly started ordering and picking the food they wanna eat. While they were at the counter, i approached that familiar person.

"C-Chaeyoung?" She asked in shock.

"R-Rosé? With-" (Blackpink's Rosé)

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Im Taehyung." The guy stood up and offered a hand to shake.

A/N: Hai guyseu! Thank you soo much for 1k reeaaddssss! Im so happy and thankful that you guys like and support my stories. Anyways, owemji! Chaeyoung knows Rose from blackpink?! Is she Rose Chaeyoung's ex? Is Rose Chaeyoung's cousin? Is Taehyung Rose's boyfriend? Find out at da next chap!