Chapter 5

Tzuyu POV
"Ill introduce her to you guys soon. Her name is Park Jihyo." I said as i felt my face turning hot.

"P-Park Jihyo?" Jeongyeon looked at me as i nodded. "Yeah. Do you know her?"

"Nayeon told me that Jihyo is her cousin.." Jeongyeon said while slurping her noodles.

"Oh jinjja?! That's cool!"

Me and Jihyo met last year. We became friends cause of me being such a nerd. I'll explain.

*FLASHBACK*

The old me, Old Tzuyu was never perfect.

Walking alone in the corridors. Always alone at the library and what shit nerds do. You name it.

I was reading alone in a Cafe. Sitting at a little coffee table. I was about to stand up, when i tripped. Coffee was all over my body, my hair was so messy and many people were laughing at me, I n short, i was so embarrased.

I tried standing up while hinding my face.
But i guess someone saw me and wanted to help me. I looked up to see the most beautiful girl i've ever seen im my whole life. Other than my sisters Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon tho.

I stared at her for a while. And she saw me staring at her. "Annyeong. My name is Park Jihyo. Nice meeting you!" Said the girl with rosy cheeks, round and big eyes, a lil chubby but i really find it cute and perfect slightly brown hair.

"H-Hello. Im T-Tzuyu. Thank you for helping me.." I said with a small smile. "Come with me. Ill buy you some clothes to change on." She grabbed my hand but i stopped her. I barely know her!

"Oh no no, it's okay. Ill just walk with thi-"

"No, no. You'll just be uncomfortable with that on." She dragged me in her car and went to the nearest Mall. We shopped for some clothes. And yes, Jihyo chose them for me. I wore an outfit and we went out to get to know each other more.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

And then we exchanged numbers, hung out more. And slowly, i started to fall for Jihyo's charm.

"Ohhhh." said Chaeyoung. "Anyways, I have to meet someone today." Chaeyoung stood up and went out to meet someone.

Chaeyoung POV
I cant believe that my younger sister got a girlfriend! Shes the youngest and first to have a girlfriend! I want to be owned badly.
Anyways, my childhood classmate Kim Dahyun, wanted to meet up with me.

I dont know why tho.

She said to meet up at Coffee and Cream Cafe so i went there to meet up.

As i entered, i was welcomed by that coffee bean smell, sounds of the blender, and the friendly staff.

I searched my eyes for a girl named Kim Dahyun. Then i saw her, sitting there, playing with her phone.

Before, she said that she had a crush on me. But days after, maybe she lost her feelings and just went with new friends, leaving me alone.

But i did not give a fuck. I just started to hang out with my sisters, Jeong and Tzu.

Anyway, i approached her. Giving a small smile. "CHAEYOUUUUUNG!!" She hugged me tight as soon as she saw me. Not letting me go.

"Shit! I cant b r e a t h" I swear, her hug was too tight! "Oops, sorry Chaeng!" Dahyun let go. Pinching my cheeks. But i never liked her romantically, I just loved her as i friend.

"Yah yah. How are you Dahyun-ah?" I smiled showing my dimple. She giggled and poked it.

"Im fine. Recently my boyfriend just left me." Dahyun replied with a sad tone.

"Dont worry. You'll find someone better." I smiled widely. "Yeah. Thank y-"

Dahyun POV
"Yeah. Thank y-"

I was about to thank Chaeyoung's kindness, but someone came in. Such a cute girl caught my attention, she was like a mix of cute and sexy at the same time. She was wearing a crop top, jean shorts and slippers.

It was simple, but i found it sexy.

"Dahyun-ah? You okay?" Chaeyoung snapped me back to reality. "Yeah, ofcourse i am." I shook my head and smiled at her.

"Excuse me Chaeng, I'll be going in the comfort room." I stood up.

"Oh and um, my sister told me to come back home." Chaeyoung said shyly. "Oh, okay then, Lets meet up again soon?"

"Yep. Bye Dubu!" Chaeyoung hugged me.

Chaeyoung was my crush before. I confessed my feelings toward her before but she said to give her more time to think. After days, i lost my feelings for Chaeyoung and fell in love with a guy instead.
Even tho i felt his love was fake, i tried staying with him. Until he said that he was just using me for money and broke up with me.

So Chaeyoung left me to meet her sisters. I went to the comfort room and bumped on that cutie sexy girl.

"Im sorry." I bowed and she nodded.

My heart beating faster? Ugh! Dahyun! Your straight now! Never fall inlove with a girl again!