Chapter 20

IM BACK GAYS!!

Chaeyoung POV
"Chaeyoung-ahh!" The voice that sounded music to my ears, Mina's voice calling my name that made my heart beat 2x faster. At first, Many thoughts came straight away through my mind;

"fUck what should i say??"
"iS this rEal!?"
"should i ignore her ??"

But ofcourse, I would never ignore Mina.. I could never resist this girl even if I really wanted to. "Minari!" I replied back, trying my best not to panic and stutter, I tried to act normal like as if i wasn't really fangirling because of her.

As Mina, Bambam and a guy started to approach me and Jeongyeon unnie, I turned my back to see someone calling my name that instantly called my attention.

Unexpectedly, It was Rosé with her friends. Those friends from our past that gave Rosé the heartbreaking bet that would eventually break me apart. I froze, Were they even studying here in the first place?! When?!

"Hey Chaeng!" Rosé greeted politely while I saw Jeongyeon and the rest glared at her 'kind' action towards me. "Annyeong! Remember us?" said the not-so-new-faces beside her. "Oh come on Chaeng, don't act too surprised. Can't you atleast say something?" Lisa said with her matching 'resting bitch face'.

"Okay first of all, You don't need to tell her what she needs to do and say. It's not like you can control her life anyway. And second, can you leave Chaeyoung alone? I'm sure she's done with the rest of you so.." Mina stepped in and faced the girls, showing her unexpected side that left us all shook.

"Jeez, Since when were you even a part of this?" Jennie said to herself but it was loud enough for all of us to hear. "Can you guys just fuck off? It's not that hard to do is it?" Jeongyeon raised her voice that made them roll their eyes and finally left the girls (and boys) alone.

Mina POV
God I had enough of these girls. Especially Rosé, I clearly saw the looks of both Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung's faces when they approached them both. I knew that i didn't have the right but I didn't want them both to feel uncomfortable, Especially Chaeyoung.

"Hmm, I think we both heard too much now.." Yugyeom faked a cough to stop the awkward silence. "Yeah, we'll leave now, Take care Minari!" Bambam smiled widely and I gave both of them a thumbs up and a smile.

"Aaaa.. Sorry about that Mina-" Chaeyoung said softly but i cut her off. "Anii, Don't say sorry, I just wanted to let out my anger to them y'know?" They just smiled awkwardly and we just stood there, making the air more tense.

But thankfully, The PE teacher's loud voice called all of our attention, meaning class is starting.

"You have PE class too?" Chaeyoung asked shyly and I nodded as a response. "Arasseo, let's line up now."

Tzuyu POV
After that dramatic scene, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon had the same class, leaving me alone with a different class so we said our goodbyes and went seperate ways.

I wasn't used to walking to class alone, I was used to Jihyo always being there by my side. But because of my huge mistake, She wasn't there beside me. I plugged my earphones to both my ears while walking to Science class that helped me calmed down myself a bit more.

Since Science class was a bit far, I had time for myself, Thinking about the mess i've done while jamming to multiple sad songs that played through my earphones as the lyrics hit me real hard. "What was I thinking?"

Back to reality, I reached my class and opened the door, to see many people looking at me and started to make deep glares that made me feel uneasy. "Oh God, Maybe they already know Me and Jihyo's issue." I mentally facepalmed myself knowing that many people think bad about me now.

While I was in deep thought, I didn't realize Nayeon and Jihyo was at the same class at me. There she was, The girl I lost but I still love so much. I made quick eye-contact but I was in the mood that I had no energy to do anything and feel such things at all.

I felt my heart race as I sat at the back, avoiding the stares I received while I felt really guilty deep inside.

About 30 minutes passed and the teacher didn't bother to show up at all, until one of the students annouced that the teacher couldn't come and that we just had to spend our time doing nothing.  "Attention! Ms. Park said that unfortunately, we couldn't have Science class today as she had an urgent meeting with some fellow teachers."

I sighed and excused myself as I felt really dizzy and sick. I slowly walked to the bathroom and burst my tears out.

Jihyo POV
I saw Tzuyu walk out of the room as soon as one of our classmate announced that Ms Park didn't have the time to teach us for today.

It was obvious that Tzuyu felt really sad, she stayed quiet, just sat at her place not even bothering to look at us or to move. I knew deep inside that she felt lonely and down at this time.

I turned my head to Nayeon, She nodded right away as I gave her a meaningful look that I wanted to comfort her. I stood up right away and ran to the bathroom to see Tzuyu, breaking down right infront of my eyes.

"Tzuyu-ah.." I was hurting, I didn't want to see her cry like this.

"Jihyo.. I'm sorry, please give me one last chance.." She hugged me really tight and stared deeply into my eyes. "Please?"

"Ofcourse, I'll always give you chances that you deserve, no matter what." I said, shaking. Tzuyu smiled and tears continued to fall down from her eyes. I never felt so bad in my whole life.

"I love you, Park Jihyo.."