Chapter 2

Mina POV
"Im Myoui Mina, Please take care of me." I bowed slightly infront of the class while showing my smile. I sat back at my seat and put back my hood on.

I was listening on the lesson that our Math teacher was teaching, When the girl from my back tapped My shoulder.

"A-annyeong." She greeted shyly. I gave a small smile and looked back at the teacher's direction.

An hour has passed and class ended. The students stood up from their seats and headed to their next classes, I was about to go out from the classroom when someone called my name from the back.

"Myoui Mina!"

I turned my back to see a Short looking girl, behind her was a tall girl, milky skin girl, and a short blonde haired girl.

"Yes?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Im Son Chaeyoung." She introduced herself showing her dimple. I nodded and went to my next class.

Chaeyoung POV
I wanted to make friends with that new girl, but i guess she was shy cause she just walked away fast quickly. "Eh? What was that Chaeng?" Jeongyeon laughed.

"I just wanted to make friends. Thats all." I shrugged. Jeongyeon smirked at me and i rolled my eyes.

---

After a few subjects, lunch break came and we all decided to have lunch together. "Finally! Im hungryy!" Jeongyeon said while patting her tummy.

"Lets eat then?" And we ate a quick lunch.

We were eating lunch when someone from the table infront of us caught my attention. 'Mina? Shes alone?' I thought.

"Oh my God! Its Chaeyoung!"

"Shes so handsome!"

"Notice me Chaeng girl crush!"

I heard from my back to see a group of girls fangirling about me. I mentally facepalmed myself and continued to eat my lunch quietly.

"Im full!" Nayeon let out a burp.

"Damn Chaeng, You have alot of fans eh?" Jeongyeon teased while slurping her choco shake.

"Pfft."

Just then, the girl from the table infront of us stood up, Mina. Maybe she has to meet someone? Or has next class?

"Can i just say, That new girl, Mina? Shes pretty damn hot." Jeongyeon complimenting Mina. While Nayeon and Tzuyu agreed, I did not say anything back.

We all stood up from our seat and went to our last class. We bid our goodbyes and went to different directions. And once again, many girls fangirling and squealing about me being a girl crush.

To be honest, ever since i went to this school, i have been called 'Chaeng the girl crush' but i just ignored them and continue my studies.

I reached my last class for the day, Science.
I walked in the room with a ton of girls staring and smiling at me. I was about to seat on the back seat beside the window, when i saw a familiar girl already took the seat. I sighed and she saw me.

"Oh, Are you seated here? Its okay i'll-" The girl said with her sweet voice. I cant see her face cause she was wearing a hood.

"Mina? Is that you?" I noticed from her voice.
She nodded taking off her hood.

Mina POV
"Mina? Is that you?" Asked the girl. I looked up to see the girl than wanted to make friends with me, Chaeyoung.

I heard that she was known as 'Chaeng the girl crush' and that many girls have a crush on her. I nodded taking off my hood, revealing my face.

"Can i seat beside you?" She pointed at the vacant seat beside me.

"You can seat here if you want." I stood up but she stopped me. I raised an eyebrow.

"No, no. Its fine." She sat down on the seat beside me instead. 'No wonder why many girls like this girl, she's pretty nice.' i thought.

Well, shes my first friend today.

"Tell me more about you Minari.." She broke the silence, staring at me.

"Oh? Minari? Is that my new nickname?" I giggled as she laughed back. Hearing her cute laugh made my heart beat a bit faster. "Well, Im 20 years old. Hmm, i live with my cousins. Im Japanese."

"Kyahh! Im so bad at this!" I covered my face and i heard her laugh. "Are you um, That girl and girl-" she asked shyly.

"Lesbian? Yes i am, ever since my previous boyfriend left me, i started to like girls recently." I smiled.

"Oh okay." She looked away shyly. "How about you Chae?" i asked without looking at her.

"Im L-Lesbian too.."