Chapter 3

Mina POV
"How about you Chae?" Mina asked without looking at Chaeyoung. "Im L-Lesbian too.."

What the fuck Mina-ya! Ofcourse she is. I mean, many girls call her 'Girl crush'. "Oh okay." I smiled as i looked away from her.

The teacher came in the room and Me and Chaeyoung did not talk to each other the whole time. Why?, it was kinda pretty awkward.

An hour and thirty minutes past and finally school is done. Im so tired alreadyy! I stood up from my chair, shoved my stuff in my bag, wore my bag with the other strap loose and walked to the exit door.

I was about to leave, when Chaeyoung tapped my shoulder. "Can I walk you home Minari?"

"Hmm, i-" I was cut when Chaeyoung's phone rang. "Excuse me for a bit." I nodded and waited for Chaeyoung to finish her call.

Chaeyoung POV
"Excuse me for a bit." i excused myself and she nodded.

"Hello? Chaeyoung?"

"Who is this?"

"Its Nayeon."

"Oh Nayeon-unnie. Whats up?"

"You're done with your class right?"

"Yeah, Im with Mina at the moment. Why?"

"Well, Jeongyeon is not feeling well, shes at the school clinic right now. A few minutes earlier, she vomited right infront of our teacher today. Hehe."

"Ah Really? Okay. Ill be there in a minute." I laughed as i hung up the phone.

I went back to Mina with a smile on my face. "Mina? Do you have to go home like really quick?" i asked rubbing my not so itchy neck.

"Yeah, I received a text from my cousin saying i need to go home as early as possible. Why?" She replied as she was scrolling through her phone.

"Oh, I have to visit my sister Jeongyeon at the school clinic right now. Maybe i can walk you home tommorow?" I asked looking down. "Silly Chaeyoung, its Saturday tommorow!" She giggled.

"Shit." I cursed silently. "Its okay Chaeng. Anyway, see you soon." Mina waved as she left the classroom.

I went out the classroom aswell and ran to the school clinic. I looked liked an idiot running, cause i was smiling remembering Mina with her beautiful face and her gummy smile.

Kyahh!

I barged in the school clinic, making the people inside surprised. "Excuse me? Do you need something Ms?" The lady in the clinic asked me as i was panting.

"Annyeong, Where is Son Jeongyeon?" The lady lead me to a small room with Jeongyeon, Tzuyu and Nayeon in there.

"Hey Chae." Nayeon and Tzuyu greeted. "What happened?" I asked.

*FLASHBACK*

Jeongyeon POV
I was sitting beside Nayeon since we had the same last class together. When suddenly, I felt dizzy and about to puke.

"Jeongyeon? You look so pale!" Nayeon said with worry in her voice, but i cant see her clearly cause my vision was blurry.

I couldnt take it anymore! I puked. Gross.

The next thing i knew, is that i was in the school clinic, laying down there. "Are you okay Jeong?" Tzuyu checked me. I nodded without saying anything.

"Dont worry, I called Chaeyoung. Shes coming here soon." Nayeon smiled at me.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Ohh, Maybe cause of your food?" I scratched my head. "Pabo Jeongyeon!" She rolled her eyes and we laughed all together.

"I was so dizzy that i needed to puke already" Jeongyeon said with a serious tone.

---

"Thank you for the ride Nayeon-unnie!"

"Its nothing, take care you guys!"

We went inside our home and i threw myself on the couch. Im so tired after a long day! "Im gonna sleep early." Jeongyeon said.

"Yeah you should take a rest, good night." We smiled at her and she closed the door in her room.

Time flew fast and 2 hours came. "Chaeng, you should sleep. Its pretty late" I nodded.

"How bout you Tzuyu?" I raised an eyebrow and turned back at her. "Ill sleep later. Good night."

"Good night." I smiled.