Chapter 6

A/N: Annyeong! I know my story lately not has too much MiChaeng yet. Im saving the best for last oki? On the next chapters, ill try to add more MiChaeng moments. Anyways, back to the storyyyy!

Dahyun POV
Fuck! I bumped on her! But i swear, my heart was freaking out. I mean, who would not fall for that girl? I need to get to know this girl.

I approached her and waved. I felt awkward since we dont even know each other.

"Excuse me? Is this about earlier? When we bumped on each other? If thats it im-"

"No, no, no. That was n-nothing. I just wanted to m-make friends with you." I replied shyly.

"Oh, Nice to meet you then. Im Minatozaki Sana." She offered a hand.

So my 'Cutie sexy' girl is Sana? Her name is suits her perfectly. Anyways, we were talking to each other when a friend of Sana called her. Saying they need to go.

"SANAAA!" The girl called with her high pitched voice. "MOMOOOO!" Sana shouted back.

Momo? Eh? Their names don't sound korean.

"Sana! Who is this?" Momo asked, pointing and staring at me from head to toe. "Oh! My new friend, Kim Dahyun." She looked at me with a smile on her face.

"Nice meeting you. I'm Hirai Momo." She bowed and introduced herself with a husky voice "Hello." I gave a smile and waved.

Momo POV
"Oh! My new friend. Kim Dahyun." Sana smiled widely.

Damn! Sana gets to meet all pretty girls, while im just there, watching her get many and many girls.
Anyways, enough about me. I can say, Sana is lucky that she got to meet this girl named Dahyun.

And yes, im Bisexual. Don't judge.

"Nice meeting you. I'm Hirai Momo." i bowed a bit and gave a small smile. "Hello." she gave me a small smile and waved, I melted and felt my heart beat faster.

"Sit with us!" And Dahyun sat in the middle of me and Sana. We were talking all together, sipping our drinks, when i felt my phone in my pocket vibrated.

MOMO YA! SANA YA! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! LEAVING ME ALONE HERE?! COME HOME! - Mina The Penguin

Shit. "Uh, Sana.." She turned to me and i let her read the text.

"Fuck! I forgot about Mina!" Sana stood up quickly from her seat. Dahyun raised an eyebrow, being confused.

"Oh, Dahyun-ah, sorry. We have to leave."
But before Sana turned around, Dahyun grabbed her wrist, I saw Sana and her blushing.

While i'm there, being extra and a third wheel.

"C-can i have you number Sana-ssi?"

"Oh, sure Dahyun-ah.."

Then i saw them exchange numbers. After they were done, i was expecting Dahyun to ask for my number aswell, but sadly, she did not.

"Let's go?" Sana smiled. I nodded and faked a smile back at her.

Mina POV
Where the hell are they? They told me they were just gonna buy some snacks in the Mini Mart but when i checked to see them, they were no where to be found.

I texted Momo, but she just read it, no reply. I sat on the couch. Crossing my arms, waiting for the two. After a few minutes, the door opened revealing two panting girls, Momo and Sana.

"Where the fuck did you two go?" i asked seriously.

"Uhh, the Mini Mart?" Momo avoiding my stare while she still catching her breath.

"I checked you guys there, but i saw none of your faces."

"Ehh, long story Minari." Sana patted my head and laughed at me. "Fine. Just dont leave me againnn! You guys should wake me up when you leave!" I acted cute. Both of them giggled at me.

"What were you doing while you were waiting for us?" Sana asked, I gulped.

"Uhh, i stayed at home." I replied biting my lip,
So not true. "Mhmm"

"Ugh, fine. Chaeyoung wanted to meet me."

*FLASHBACK*

I was waiting for Sana and Momo to get back from the Mart, but they took soo long!

I played with my phone when i received a notification from someone, a message.

Hi Mina! Its Chaeyoung. Is this the right number? -Unknown number

How the hell did this kid get my number? Anyways, i decided to call the number. Making sure its my schoolmate, Chaeyoung.

Hello?

Is this Chaeyoung?

Yesss! Mina?

Oh, hi Chaeng. Whats up?

Do you wanna hang out with me?
Im pretty bored right now.

Oh sure, Lets meet up.

Okay. Bye!

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Yiee!, did you guys have a daaate?" Sana teased and I choked on my drink.

"WHAT?! NO!" Then someone knocked on the door.

"MINATOZAKI SANA!" Someone shouted from outside.