Chapter 13

Mina POV
"Chaeyoung cuts." Jeongyeon said with a cracked voice. Yes me and Chaeyoung barely know each other and have just met a few days ago, but still, It breaks my heart to hear Chaeyoung going through problems and solves it by cutting.

"CHAEYOUNG ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" Tzuyu shouts loudly. I never seen or heard this side of her, usually Tzuyu stays quiet or doesn't even react.

"WHAT IF YOU HIT YOUR VEIN HUH?! YOU KNOW IT COULD LEAD TO--" I didnt let Jihyo continue her sentence.

"Dont.Even.Say.The.Next.Word." I looked at her.

"I wont let that happen." I formed a fist using my right hand. Biting my lip and forcing myself not to cry.

"SINCE WHEN CHAEYOUNG?! SINCE WHEN?!" Jeongyeon cried soo much.

"Since Rose-"

"THAT BITCH! I SWEAR!" Tzuyu stormed off the room and Jihyo followed her.

"Dont you know how much we love you? Aren't you even thinking? That Rose, That bitch hurt you. But Chae, you could always find a new one. Cant you see? Cant you see how much people are hurt knowing that you cut your own arm?" Nayeon sat beside her and held her hand.

I felt jealous knowing that Nayeon is holding Chaeyoung hand. But hell, this isn't the right time to be jealous.

Chaeyoung needs comfort. She needs our help.

"Lets go home.. Lets just continue our talk there." Jeongyeon stood up and wiped Chaeyoung's and her tears away.

"Mina? Can you join us and stay a bit?" Jeongyeon asked. I nodded and let out a small smile. "Nayeon?" and Nayeon nodded.

"Im sure Tzuyu and Jihyo will come home aswell."

---

To: Momoring~

Unnie, ill be staying at Chaeyoung's house a bit. I'll explain as soon as i come home.

P.S. leave me some food okay? saranghae~

sent.

"Chaeng? Let it all out. Dont be shy, we'll just we here for you." Jeongyeon patted her no jam sister's small head. Chaeyoung cried and cried, using her unnie Jeongyeon's shoulder to cry on.

Seeing her cry makes my heart broken.

"I just want t-to die you know?"

"Im sick and tired of seeing her w-with a different person. Acting sweet and all." Jeongyeon tapped Chaeyoung's shoulder and gave her a meaningful look. Chaeyoung nodded.

While me and Nayeon standing here confused.

Chaeyoung POV
Ever since Rose broke up with me, i started cutting and became addicted. I just never had the guts to open up to my sisters or any of my friends.

After too much cuts and i had difficulty of hiding it, i stopped for not so long.

Then i met this girl named Mina. A girl i cant stop thinking of. Everytime i see her makes me wanna protect her all the time. Seeing her with different guys and girls, makes my chest feels heavy and i feel like i mean nothing to her.

always hugging different girls, sweet taking to every girl she knows. i tought i was the only one shes showing this side of hers to. unfortunately, no. its not just me.

even if were just friends, it hurts soo much.

"Chaeyoung-ah.." Mina called me with her ever so sweet voice that i want to hear all day.

"We may not know each other too much, please stop. For all the people who care for you. Especially me."

"I cant afford loosing a sweet girl like you Chaeng." Mina hugs me tightly while crying.

"Jeez, im not yet dead!" I laugh. They glared at me but let out a small laugh.

"Still! Tzuyu is mad as hell!" Nayeon said.

"Chaeng.. Dont cut over her, im pretty sure she loves and care for you" Jeongyeon winked at me and i let out a wide smile.

"YAAA! WHO IS THAT LUCKY GIRLLL?!" Nayeon asked loudly. I leaned closer to her ear and whispered in her ear.

"Its a little penguin named Mina"