Chapter 8

Chaeyoung POV
Chaeyoung-ah? where are you?

Please! Nayeon is in trouble! I need help!

As i read the texts from Jeongyeon-unnie, my eyes widened. Earlier Mina fainted, because she was eating regularly. Now, Nayeon?! Well fuck, Can this day get any worse? Anyways, i noticed Jeongyeon weird these days since she met Nayeon-unnie. Like, everytime Jeongyeon sees her, she starts blushing and randomly starts doing aegyo. And everytime Nayeon is sick or absent, she always gets worried and doesn't focus.

Does that mean Jeongyeon likes Nayeon?

"Chaeyoung? Are you okay there?" Momo, Mina's cousin tapped my shoulder. I shook my head instantly. "Eh? Whats happening? Are you worried cause of Minari? Dont worry. She-"

"No, No. Ofcourse she'll be okay. Anyways, Will you guys be okay? Do you need a ride home? I really need to help my sister." I said shyly. Momo replied with a small smile.

"Go ahead. We're fine. Thanks alot Chaeyoung-ah." Sana smiled before Momo could say anything else. I nodded and headed out the room.

Jeongyeon POV
Chaeyoung left us, she said she needed to go somewhere important. She was panicking on what to do, sweating alot, and running around the place. Pabo Chaeng.

As Chaeyoung left, my phone rang. I looked at Jihyo and Tzuyu. And i saw them giggling and laughing at each other, I smiled as i saw Tzuyu this happy.

"Go take it unnie, i bet it's important." Tzuyu said with a warm voice.

Hello? Nayeon ah! What-

JEONGYEON! PLEASE! HELP ME! IM
IN _ CLUB! HUR-

I was shaking. Hearing Nayeon's voice shaking and panicking. MY BUNNY IN TROUBLE?!

I was worried. I wanted to talk to Nayeon more, but sadly, the call dropped. Well, WHAT AM I STILL DOING HERE?! I SHOULD BE FINDING HER.

I quickly texted my sister, Chaeyoung. She took the car and i needed it badly so that i could fastly get to the club.

Chaeyoung-ah? Where are you?

Please! Nayeon is in trouble! I need help!

As i was typing these texts, i bit my lip. Remembering Nayeon, her smile, laugh, milky soft skin, long beautiful hair. Everything about Nayeon is perfect. Even though we tease each other everytime, ofcourse i still love that brat.

"Jeongyeon? You okay? You're sweating soo much. It is not even hot in here.." Jihyo said awkwardly.

"Nayeon called me. Shes in trouble, i need to hurry." They gasped. 'FUCK! WHERE IS THAT SMOL LIL BEAN!' I cursed in my mind. I hope Nayeon would be okay..

"JEONGYEON-UNNIE! IM HEEERE!" Chaeyoung shouted with her loud high pitched voice.

"WHY DID YOU TAKE SO LONG?!" I scolded her as i was really scared thinking of Nayeon. I quickly snatched the car key from Chaeyoung's hand while she was catching her breath from running.

"Jeez, im sorry. Mina was in the hospital." Chaeyoung while wiping her sweat.

"I need to go to Nayeon. Shes in trouble."

I quickly ran from the fitting room to the parking lot and guess what? I forgot to ask Chaeyoung what level did she park her car! I got my phone to call her and ask what level but when I tried to open it, it vibrated, saying there is no more battery left.

"AGH! NOT THIS TIME!" I shouted.

I decided to just run to the club that Nayeon said. Rather than wasting my fucking time searching for Chae's car. Im so stupid.

I quickly ran to that club, just to save Nayeon. Even if my legs were all tired, even if my stomach already aches, or even if i puke in the middle of the road. I just need to see her, Nayeon.

Finally, I reached the club. Why does Nayeon even have to go to the club at this hour?! I wiped my sweat and barged in the door. Im telling you, I HATE CLUBS. I never ever wanna go in here, but since Nayeon needs help, i have to.

"NAYEON?! NAYEON?!" I called. But still, no one answered.

While i was finding Nayeon, many girls tried to approach me, seducing me and such. But i pushed them aside. Since im not a flirt. Plus, i only came here because of Nayeon. Not to dance with other girls.

I decided to check the bathrooms in the corner, Maybe Nayeon is in there? Hopefully. I barged in the door, to hear voices of a girl.

"PLEASE! STOP!"

"YOUR DRUNK! PLEASE!"

"JEONGYEON! PLEASE! I NEED YOU!"

Those voices sounded familiar, I heared them from inside a cubicle. Don't tell me Nayeon is getting raped. I tried to open the cubicle door, and luckily, it was not locked.

"YAH! NAYEON!"

"JEONGYEON!"

I grabbed the guy's shoulder. To see him full of eyebags, big dry lips and his eyes almost closing. Is this pervert on drugs? Without hesitation, i punched him and let out all my anger on him. Kicked him in the balls, twisted his arm and beaten him up until he was all weak.

"What are you doing to this innocent girl, huh?" i said with a punch on his face. But before he can talk, his lips were all swollen and bleeding, it was gross.

"Now, dont you dare do that any more!"

He's body was just there. Laying on the dirty wet floor of the girl's bathroom. I turned at Nayeon's direction. And saw her, staring at me.

"Na-"

She ran to me for a hug and cried on my sweaty shirt. I smiled and lovingly stroked her hair.

"I love you Nayeon-ah, more than a friend." I bit my lip and she stared straight in my eyes "So you love me as a bestfriend?" she giggled and i rolled my eyes.

"Nah, more than bestfriends." i smiled. She smiled back, showing her cute killing smile.

"I love you too Jeongyeonie~" She hugged me tightly, Making me surprised that she loves me back.