Chapter 19

A/N: Waahh! Super late update. If you forgot what happened in the story, I suggest you read the previous chapters once again. hehe. Mian and thank youu!~

Jihyo POV
"I hate myself Nayeon Unnie." I let out a big sigh as tears kept falling down my eyes again. "Don't cry.. I thought you were okay alreadyy?" Nayeon looked at me concerned and worried, after tapping my back and kept saying 'Stop crying', she hugged me tightly and brushed my hair.

"First of all, You should try to give Tzuyu another chance. We see in her eyes that she felt really guilty for cheating on you, Believe it or not." Nayeon looked at me straight in the eye.

"She's an ass." I said while looking down and clenching my fists. "Ya! Don't say that! You still love her right?" Nayeon slightly slapped my shoulder and made me giggle. "Ofcourse i do.."

"But, Can i still trust her again?"

"Yeahh! Trust her. I'm sure she'll make it up to you." She smiled widely and helped me stand up.
Nayeon linked her arm with mine while walking back to where we left Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. Well, I'm glad i have a cousin like Nayeon, Or else, I'll still be here crying and suffering alone.

Mina POV
"Ya! Where are they?" I scratched my head and put down the food on the table. "Maybe they went to their classes already?" Bambam guessed.

"Maybe they did." I sighed.

"What's your next class?" He asked and checked his notes. I grabbed my notebook and scanned my schedule to see Physical Education next.

"I'll be having P.E. but in the next 30 minutes." Bambam nodded and grabbed my arm. "Heyyy! Where are you taking meee?" I slapped his shoulder and he laughed.

"I'll introduce you to my boyfriend, Yugyeom." Bambam said with a huge smile painted on his face. I laughed and face palmed myself.

---

"Nice to meet you, Mina-ssi!" Yugyeom said with a smile on his face.

"Same to you, Yugyeom." I bowed slightly showing my signature killer smile.

After greeting each other, the three of us talked and talked about random stuff. There were times that i felt awkward and uneasy because from time to time, Yugyeom and Bambam would flirt and randomly attack each other with surprise kisses. Yeah, it's cute, but i feel like a third wheel.

"Ehem!" I faked a cough to get both of their attention. I was successful enough to get their attention, making both of them blush cause of embarrassment.

"Oh Minari, i forgot you were there.." Bambam scratched his head and laughed. "You have P.E. next right? Come on, we'll fetch you there."

We stopped by the canteen to buy a bottle of water to be prepared when we get tired at P.E.

"Oh! Bambam, We still need to pretend that we're a coupleee!" I jumped a bit and turned to Bambam and Yugyeom's direction. Making Yugyeom confused.

Bambam turned to Yugyeom and explained the whole plan. "So, Mina likes this girl named Chaeyoung, she asked me to do a favor that we act as couples, and maybe somehow, Chaeyoung will tell Mina who Chaeng likes because out of all them friends, Mina is the only one who doesn't know Chaeng's crush."

Yugyeom nodded and did a thumbs up. "Just make sure no kissing okay?. Make sure this is just all fake cause you know, Bambam is mine." Yugyeom said as he looked at Bambam straight in the eye. Bambam went forward and kissed the guy. I giggled, turned my back and continued to walk to the gym.

Chaeyoung POV
After comforting Tzuyu, Me and Jeongyeon unexpectedly had the same class next. Physical Education. Sadly, Tzuyu had a different class so she didn't get the chance to have P.E. with us.

We went to the gym early and decided just to eat there while waiting for the class to start.

After we finished eating, Jeongyeon-unnie stood up and brushed all the crumbs of her sandwich off of her clothes. She drank her water and grabbed a speaker out of her bag. "Finish your sandwich, let's dance while we're waiting." Jeongyeon said while connecting her phone to the speaker and not looking at me.

I fastly finished my sandwich, brushed off the crumbs on me, wiped my mouth with my handkerchief and stood up to dance with Jeongyeon-unnie.

"What song?" She asked while scrolling through her music playlist. "What Is Love by Twiceee!" I shouted and jumped at the same time like a 5 year old child.

A minute after, The song played on the speaker and Jeongyeon placed it down so that we can start killing our time by dancing.

As time spent by, we still kept dancing, as i turned my back, the woman that stole my heart was standing there staring at me. I looked at her and i felt my cheeks redden up and felt hot. She smiled at me and i felt my heart beat a little faster.

Jeongyeon snapped me back to reality when she tapped my shoulder and asked, "Are you okay? You were spacing out.." I nodded and looked again to Mina's direction, but i saw her again with her boyfriend Bambam and another guy.

I sighed and looked away. But my heart was racing once again when i heard her call my name with a heartwarming voice.

"Chaeyoung-ahh!"