One

"Hello Forks, haven't seen you since the eighties." I said as I drove by the welcome sign. I wonder how Charlie will react, he was still a teenager the last time I was here, and I haven't aged a day, then again I haven't aged since I turned twenty-two years old in 1852, yes I was born in 1830's along with my twin brother Victor Creed, though he's been going by Sabertooth lately, our younger half-brother James was born a few years later, he now goes by Logan. Though Logan doesn't remember much about me, it's a bit of a long story. So I'll save it for another time. Pulling up to the house I had the last time I was in this small town, it was right next to Charlies I believe. I was right, he had just gotten out of the cruiser when I had pulled up. 

Rolling down my window with a cat-like grin on my face. "Hey Swan! I told you, you would be Chief." I yelled, that caused him to jump and turn around. 

"My god Amelia Creed?!?" Charlie said as he jogged over to my truck as I got out. 

"How's the kid?" I asked as we hugged. 

"I'm picking her up from the airport in a few hours." Charlie said "Did you dye you're hair red or has it always been that bright?" 

"No Char, that's from the sun." 

"Anyways what are you doing back here?" I looked at the ground and thought of the recent events that happened back in New York.

 "I found Lo again, he remembered my face this time and didn't try to kill me like when he had lost his memories." 

Charlie left to pick up his daughter after a while, I told him I'd be joining the High School as a Junior even though I have probably never been to school, unless you count Xaviers School for Gifted Children. It'd be nice to see what normal is, well as normal as you can get for someone that's nearly 175 years old.

I grabbed the few boxes that were in my truck, I didn't know how long I was staying this time. Walking into the house, I sneezed at how much dust there was, then again I haven't been here since '82 and it's now January 2005. 

"I have some major cleaning to do this weekend." I had said to myself as I set down two of the boxes on the sheet covered love-seat. Walking over to the entertainment center I saw a vinyl record that I thought I lost it was a Beatles record the Logan had gotten me, which he had somehow gotten signed. A smile came to my face remembering the last Christmas we had shared together. I had been cleaning for maybe two hours before I heard the cruiser pull back into the driveway that I shared with Charlie. My hair in a messy loose ponytail long with sweats and an old Canada shirt, I had stayed a year or two in Toronto while trying to find Logan. 

It was another half hour or so before I heard the rumble of an old truck walking over to the window I saw it was a rusted reddish-orange Chevy.  'Billy' I instantly thought remembering that he's a very good friend of Charlie. Quickly putting my ripped up jeans back on I decided to head over to introduce, and reintroduce myself. 

"Hey, Charlie." I said as I had walked back over, he and Isabella had just walked back outside. 

"Hey there Amelia, Bella this is Amelia, she's our new neighbor." Charlie said, not mentioning anything about me. 

"Hi." Isabella had said, Charlie and I had shared a quick glance remembering what we had talked about. 

 A now sixteen-year-old Jacob was helping his father out of the truck and into his wheelchair. "Bella, you remember Billy Black?" Charlie had said and Isabella had nodded before saying 

"Yeah, you're looking good."

 "Glad you're finally here. Charlie hasn't shut up about it since you told him you were coming." Billy had told us and I started smirking, that's Charlie for ya. 

"Keep exaggerating, I'll wheel you down the hill."

 "Right after I ram you in the ankles." I had rolled my eyes while Jacob shakes his head as he shyly approached Bella.

"I'm Jacob. We made mud pies together when we were little kids." There was a light blush on Jacobs cheeks 

"Yeah... I think I remember.. Are they always like this?" Isabella had asked 

"It gets worse with old age." I snorted a laugh once Jacob had said that. 

"So what do you think?" Charlie had asked Isabella while patting the truck, he had bought it off of Billy as a homecoming present for Isabella. She seemed thrilled about it, when asking if Jacob needed a ride I had spoken up. 

"I'm actually transferring to Forks High." I said Charlie knew that I was posing as a seventeen-year-old so that I could stay in Forks for a while. I had talked with them for a while before saying that I needed to go to the store as I need food and other things. Monday is going to be a very, very weird day, I can just feel it.