Thirteen

"Monte Carlo? That's our prom theme?" Jessica asked taking the flyer from Eric, she didn't seem to like the idea. 

"Gambling, tuxedos and - Bond. James -- ow!" Eric's hand flew to the back of his head Tyler threw a ball at him

"Oh. My. God." Angela was scanning for a shot, froze as a smile crept onto her face.  Bella and Kyle had arrived together. I moved my head to see them, as I was still sitting on the drivers seat of my truck, Bella looked uncomfortable with all the attention. 

"Let's get the day over with shall we?" I asked trying to get the groups attention off of Bella and Kyle. Classes were going to start in a few minutes and we had an exam in history. Easy A. Classes seemed to go by fast today, and before I knew it it was lunch.

"Hey, are you going to the diner with my dad and I tonight?" Bella had asked as we stood in line to get food. I shook my head.

"No, I'm falling a bit behind with math. So I'm going over to the Cullens, Eddie is gonna help me with it." It was a little white lie. Yes I was going to the Cullens, but no it's not to help with math. We're just gonna hang out watch a few movies and he would tell me a bit of how he became a vampire. Paying for our food, we turned to go to the table where our group was sitting. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Rosalie was arguing with Eddie since they heard what I had told Bella. I rolled my eyes just being able to her what she was saying.  Whatever. 

~~~~

Once classes were over Eddie had met me by my locker, he was going to ride with me in my truck to his place and Alice was going to drive his car home.

"So, Rosalie seems lovely." I had said sarcastically once we had started walking towards the front of the school to the parking lot. 

"You heard her during lunch?"

"Yeah, perks of my mutation, hearing, smelling, healing and the not aging."

"Wow, I thought it was just the aging." Eddie said surprised, I simply shook my head. Once we had gotten to my truck I jumped into the drivers seat as he got into the passenger side.

"Emmett would probably like your truck, be he loves his Jeep."  

"He touches my truck and I will find a way to rip him to shreds." I said jokingly getting a smile from Eddie. It would be another twenty minutes until we got to the Cullen house hold. Once we got into the house Alice skipped by going

"Tomorrow's the day!" in a singsong voice.

"Wait what?" I asked confused "What's going on tomorrow?"

"There's a thunderstorm tomorrow, it gives us a chance to play baseball." Eddie said. Baseball, nice.

"Kyle is bring Bella!" Alice said loud enough for me to hear. I think she still thinks I'm human. But with her visions I'm not sure. But if she does and she hasn't said anything then I am grateful for that.

"Anyways, we're going to be upstairs. Mia' what movies did you bring?"

"Indiana Jones, all three of them."

"Oh, I heard they might be making a fourth one." My eyes went wide with shock. A fourth Indiana Jones movie!?!?! This could be great or it could be absolute shit, maybe in the middle. I've seen a lot of good movies and a lot of very very bad movies. But bad movies tend to have some good soundtracks, and a good scene or two. Walking into the living room Eddie put Lost Ark into the DVD player as I got comfortable on the couch. Once the movie got to the main menu I started humming the theme song and Eddie shook his head and chuckled. Halfway through the movie Eddie and I started talking, about almost anything and everything that had to do with him and his family being vampires.

"You sparkle? SPARKLE?! Are you sure I'm dating a vampire and not a sparkly fairy princess?" Laughing while asking the question. 

"Oh shut up." He said while slightly nudging me, even though I was stronger than I looked Eddie was still careful around me. As sweet as it was, it could be annoying at times. By the time we got done talking it was 1:30 am and I could feel my eyelids getting heavy as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Good night 'Mia." I heard Eddie whisper before I fell asleep.