Fourteen

When I woke up I noticed I was lying down and there was a blanket on top of me. Why is it so bright? I groaned pulling the blanket over my head when I heard a chuckle, pulling the blanket back down ever so slightly seeing the bronze haired vampire I started to fall for. He was sitting on the floor writing in one of his many journals.

"Morning 'Mia" He said turning his head slightly to look at me.

"How long have you been siting there?" I asked

"Only about an hour, I went to the store to grab you breakfast." He said and I sat up at the thought of food. Please, please tell me it's pancakes. "Yes 'Mia it's pancakes."

"Holy shit, no radio static?"

"Not when it's clear thoughts" Eddie closed his journal before wrapping the leather ties around it. I sat up before raising my arms above my head letting out a small groan as a few bones popped.

"When's the baseball game?"I asked as Eddie helped me stand up

"It's won't be for a few more hours. If you want to rest a little bit more you can."

"No, I'm good, I'd rather go home and shower."I said, I didn't have any spare clothes with me and wasn't comfortable enough to borrow clothes. I have a feeling that Alice would dress me like a doll and I am not about that life. Eddie came with me back to my place, said he would attempt to make pancakes while I showered and got ready for the Cullen baseball game. Roughly 20 minutes later I tossed my now dried curly read hair into a pony tail. I had been smelling bacon for the last ten minutes and it made me realize how hungry I was. Walking back into the kitchen I saw that there was a small stack of blueberry pancakes and a few strips of bacon.

"I think I could possibly get use to this." I said

"Use to what?" Eddie asked as he sat down across from me.

"Being with someone." I took a bit of the pancakes as my cheeks warmed up a bit. Jesus Christ, when did this happen to me? I'm normally a sarcastic hard ass ready to take on a fight. I'm not use to being this mushy. It might not seem like I am, but for me this is mushy. 

"I think I could too." Eddie said after a minute causing me to look at him with wide eyes. He was smiling when he said that and I swear I heard my heart going a mile a minute and it must have been by the way Eddie started laughing. It would be another couple minutes before I finished eating and cleaned up my plate before placing it on the rack to dry. Eddie stayed for another thirty minutes then went back to his place, he would be coming back with Kyle later to pick up Bella and I. With that being said I walked over to the Swan residence to hang out with Charlie for a bit.

"Hey there Chief." I said when I saw him at the kitchen table getting cleaning supplies for his guns out.

"Hey there Mia." Charlie said, once all of his stuff was out he grabbed out a six pack of his favorite beer, if Bella wasn't upstairs I would have a drink as well. But I still have to keep up the act of being seventeen around her for a bit longer. I brought the small tv out and put it on the counter. Plugging it in and turning it on I started looking for the Marlins game that was supposed to be on. I grabbed a glass of water before sitting back down next to Charlie as he cracked open a beer. It was probably the fourth inning of the game when Bella came down and she seemed nervous. 

"I have a date with Kyle Cullen." She spoke rapidly, poor Charlie looked like he was about to have an aneurysm. I hid my laugh by coughing only to get a glare from him.