Eight

"Oh, my, GOD!" Angela said seeing Bella and Kyle getting out of the same car. 'Well I'll be damned' I thought, Eddie was right after all. Eddie was right.... Well shit, that means date, that means I have to somewhat act like a girl. Maybe.... I heard a light laugh and saw Angela holding her hand in front of her mouth. I gave her small details about mine and Eds bet, she knows about the date part and that's it. I did a little white lie and said that I wanted to know him better. Feeling heat rise to my cheeks I simply mumbled 

"Shut up." as Angela nugged my side lightly. 

"Hey, he's looking at you." she then said. Looking over to where she was pointing, I could see Ed's smile reaching his eyes as I gave him a bashful one back. Wait when was I ever bashful??? I haven't felt like this in a long time, and it's a nice feeling. 

When it came to lunch, I was dragged away from Angela and the food line by Bella. 

"Bells, I was about to get food!" I whined

"I want you to meet Kyle." As Bella continued to drag me by my hand to the table and immediately saw Ed sitting next to Kyle. I raised my eyebrow and he just shrugged his shoulders with a smile on his face. The look on Kyles tells me the Ed doesn't smile a lot, because it was a funny look.

"Hey 'Mia." Ed said

"Hi Eddie, you must be Kyle right? Bells has talked a lot about you." I said as Bella and I sat down. Bella immediately kicked my leg as to tell me to shut up and Ed chuckled. The rest of lunch went by kind of quick as the four of us talked. Everything after that went by quick as well. It was when I was on my way back to my truck that Ed talked to me about setting up our date. 

"Well we could go out, or we can stay in and watch movies." I said adding "I don't really go out a lot. I mainly go to Charlie and Bella's to watch sports games or to the diner for work." 

"We can stay in if you want, I don't mind. I can also answer some questions if you want too."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really. So tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow."

"Bye 'Mia."

"See you soon Ed."

I am seriously missing polyvore right now. Creating character outfit helped out a lot when getting stuck writing. More will be out soon!