Twenty-Three

I had stayed a few days at the Rez, Eddie wasn't back from his trip yet and Bella is still screaming in her sleep. At the moment I was helping Emily make breakfast for the boys. Paul and Jared would becoming back from their over night patrol soon and Sam was outside fixing Emily's car.  Emily is two seconds away from sending me out there to help him, we keep hearing Sam swear every few minutes, I lightly laugh while she shakes her head at her fiancé. As I cut up some fruit Emily takes out a second batch of banana nut muffins, then my phone starts ringing.

"It's Charlie." Emily hands me my phone.

"Hey Kid." I answer

"You were right 'Mia." Was the first thing Charlie said

"You told Bella?"

"Yeah and she flipped, said that she and Jessica Stanley were going shopping."

"Bella hasn't talked to anyone in months though, she probably called her right after."

"More than likely, but she's going out which is good." Charlie and I had talked for a few more minutes as I was still helping Emily. We soon said our good byes and that I would be over with Billy and Harry in a few hours to watch the ball game with him. It was the bottom of the 5th inning and the score was 5-2, Mariners winning. 

Trying to convince others to come back ~Ed

Yeah how is that going? ~A   I had sent back. I knew that it wouldn't be going well. Ed told me that Alice wants to come back badly. 

Not Great, Kyle is on his own and wants to stay away ~Ed

Your cousin is a bitch ~A

Yeah, just a bit. ~Ed   I snorted a laugh which caused Charlie to glance at me. I shrugged my shoulders, Charlie rolled his eyes and went back to watching the game.

February

March

I was currently sitting at a window seat in a small cafe in Seattle.  Typing away on my laptop, working on a history paper, a cup of coffee is gently placed next to my laptop as Eddie sits down across from me. 

"Thanks." I gave him a smile as I reached my hand cross the table and grabbed his hand. 

"It's nice not having to video chat for once." The past two months have been more video chats than anything else. Eddie has been staying in Ithaca with the rest of his family. He had stayed in an apartment here in Seattle for a month, but I could see what the separation was doing to him. So we made a plan that he would go back to his family but come out here two times a month. I hated the distance, but I know how much family means to him. "Your bag smells permanently of wet dog though 'Mia." Eddies nose scrunched up at the scent that only he could smell, which caused me to laugh lightly.

"I'll get a new one then, I need to anyways." The bag was on it's last leg, I had been using it for who knows how many years now. One strap was broken and the other one was just about rip off.

"I'll get it for you." I rolled my eyes, I told him multiple times not to spend money on me but he never listens. "'Mia, I don't mind. I have more money than I could ever need." I stuck my tongue out at him. Eddie shook his head lightly as he chuckled as I finally took a sip of my coffee. We stayed at the cafe for another two hours, I had finished my paper and had Eddie read it over for any kind of errors. Shortly after that we had left and started walking down the sidewalk, our hands linked together. Eddie bought me the new bag like he said he would, and we continued walking around Seattle for a few more hours. It was almost five pm when I had gotten a text from Emily.

Bella knows about the boys.

I'm going to kill Jacob.