Seven

"You know if Kyle did something to Bella, Charlie will have your cousins head." I chimed as Ed and I sat down for lunch. I simply just moved the food around with the fork in my hand. 

"Not hungry?"

 "Not a fan of meatloaf, I mean come on, certain school food is absolutely disgusting." I cringed, the smell of the food making me scrunch my nose as Ed just chuckled. "Okay Eddie, why are you not eating?" 

"I'm on a special diet." 

"And I'm guessing the rest of your family is too."

 "How did you-" 

"Eddie, if someone pays enough attention, it's not a difficult thing to notice." After I had said that Eds shoulders went slightly rigged, and I could feel the stares from his family on my back. "You know, I have three more days until I win our little bet." Eds shoulders loosened at this. 

"We'll see tomorrow won't we." 

"You know you should smile more often Ed, it's a nice smile." Once I realized what I had said I felt the heat rush up to my cheeks. "Just ignore me, I didn't say anything." I sputtered, that just made Eds smile bigger. For the love of God, someone stop me before this crush leads to something more.

"Mia, you alright?" Ed asked and I could hear the joking tone he had. I sent him a slight glare because I knew he was enjoying this. 

"You just might be the end of me Eddie." I said as I laid my chin on my hand. "You know, if Rosalie had her way, I might be six feet under by know with how much glaring she is giving me." Ed was trying very hard to not laugh at this as he could see his family that was sitting behind me. That is when I felt my phone go off, quickly taking it out of my pocket I saw that it was Bobby. "Bobby?" 

"Mia! Where are you?" 

"Why? Kid what's going on?" 

"Bobby!" I heard Storm shout.

 "Bobby, put Storm on now." 

"But-" 

"Now Bobby." 

"Hi Mia." I heard Storm say.

 "Storm, is everything okay?"

 "Yeah, everything is fine. It's just."

 "The kids miss me?" 

"Yeah." 

"Storm, I told you I'd be back during the summer." 

"Yes, and I told Bobby that." 

"Don't the two of you have afternoon classes to get to." 

"That we do, see you soon Mia." 

"Bye Storm."

"Storm?" 

"It's a nickname." I told Ed as we left the cafeteria. 

"And what would yours be?"

 "That you will never find out in a million years Cullen." 

"Oh, back to last names are we Creed?" We then looked at each other out of the corner of our eyes before we bursted out laughing gaining the attention and weird looks from everyone in the hallway.  

"I'll see you in Bio Eddie." 

"See you soon Mia." 

The next two classes went by pretty slow, there was still no sign of Bella and Kyle. So that's a sign that they're skipping. Charlie will kill her if he finds out. I let out a quiet sigh while looking out the window as it started to lightly rain out. Another normal day here in Forks. The bell rang dragged me out of my thoughts causing me to quickly pack my things and get to my bio class.  When I got to bio I took my seat next to Ed giving him a small smile as I sat down. 

"So I think I've won our bet." Ed lightly bragged as he pointed to the table where Bella and Kyle normally sat.

 "We'll see tomorrow won't we." I said as I rolled my eyes with a smile. A date wouldn't sound so bad.