Ten

"You? You're a mutant 'Mia?" We had reached a stop light at this point.  My heart felt like it had made it's way up into my throat as I simply nodded. "Who else knows?"

"Only Charlie, he's known since he was a teenager."

"Since he was a teenager??" Eddie asked as the light turned green, his eyes were back on the road again.

"It's um, it's a part of my mutation, I haven't aged since I was maybe twenty? I don't remember it's been so long, but a lot of stuff I do remember."

"And some of it you don't want to remember?"

"Somethings yeah, but I wouldn't be me if I didn't remember, like....."

"Like?"

"Like my younger brother Logan, though he looks older than me by about maybe five years now."

"How many of there are you?"

"Three of us, the third is my twin brother Victor. He's a nasty piece of work, the mother fucker." Eddie gives me a look of shock. I let out a sigh, "Victor has been trying to kill Logan and I since the 1970's. We had been on the run since 1845. Both Victor and Logan joined the Union when the Civil War started, we knew about our one mutation at the time, the not aging thing we found out separately. We have a long history that's too much for one day." That is when I had noticed the car had stopped and we were near the pier in Port Angels.

"Why didn't you say anything?"  

"Well, mutants aren't exactly accepted now are they? How do you think people will feel about three of them being over a 170 years old?" Logan should be maybe 173 by now, so that might make Victor and I 177? Maybe???  "I thought I was supposed to be asking you the questions, not the other way around Eddie." We had both gotten out of the car and started walking around the pier.  "You're not human, and your're not a mutant, what are you?"

"We can't really talk about it with people around."

"Then lets go somewhere with less people." Walking to a spot where there were less people,the two of us leaned against the fence. "So?" I had asked.

"What do you know about Vampires?" 

"Uh, let's see I've read Dracula maybe about 300 times by now, not to mention I've heard and read about the different types. Why?" Eddie just looked at the water, it took a minute but I finally understood. Why his hand was always so cold, and how his eyes changed from the topaz gold to black. "Billy.... the tribes stories. They're real?" Eddie only nodded. "Edward Cullen, if you think something like that is going to scare me away. You've got another thing coming for you." I grabbed his right hand with my left and our fingers slowly intertwined. "You roughly know my age, so what is yours?" 

"103, almost 104."

"Great, just great, that still makes me a cougar...." Eddie got a laugh out of that.

"Do you have a nickname like other mutants?" Eddie had then asked. I shook my head, I never had one. "You're brothers?" 

"Victor goes by Sabertooth now a days,  and Lo's is Wolverine."

"Do you want to get something to eat?"

"Yeah, food sounds great, and hey Eddie."

"Yeah 'Mia?"

"Can we save the questions for another day, we'd be going through a lot."

"Yeah we can do that." We both smiled at each other, still, holding each others hand as we started walking again heading towards one of the little food stands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, a little bit longer than the last chapter. I hope you guys like this crossover so far, I do have another one if any of you haven't checked it out yet. It is another Twilight Crossover, but its Twilight and Harry Potter called The Half-Blood and the Boy with Golden Eyes. That story is pretty close to being done, I only have a few chapters left to write and post for it!